Understanding the Twins Paradox: Time Travel and Relativity in Space

• Thread starter ekinnike
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Book Space
In summary, the conversation discussed the topic of the "twins paradox" and the concept of traveling through time. The person had difficulty understanding the physics behind it and asked for clarification on how it works. They also mentioned being overwhelmed by the complexity of the topic. The conversation ended with them acknowledging the role of relativity in the different aging of the twins.
ekinnike
i've learn whole space chapter from next book( to b honest i don't understand much about it(physics) . i want to kno how
the "twins paradox" work
I wonder how u can travel bak in time or future(is it only 1 way possible?)? thanks in advanced.

Physics news on Phys.org
it can't get any simplier@_@ like pages. i didnt get to read all. Cuz it get too complicated(for me). I did acknowlege about the realativity which i think it the main reason why they aged differently. if i was correct...i will leave it there.. thank you for the info.

1. What is the purpose of including a space chapter in your next book?

The space chapter in my next book serves to explore the vast mysteries and wonders of the universe and to inspire curiosity and wonder in readers.

2. How did you conduct research for the space chapter?

I conducted extensive research through various sources such as scientific journals, interviews with experts, and personal observation through stargazing and attending space-related events.

3. Will the space chapter cover only well-known topics or will there be new information as well?

The space chapter will cover both well-known topics and new, lesser-known information to provide a comprehensive and engaging understanding of space.

4. Can readers of all ages and backgrounds understand and enjoy the space chapter?

Yes, the space chapter is written in a way that is accessible to readers of all ages and backgrounds, with a balance of scientific facts and engaging storytelling.

5. How does the space chapter tie into the overall theme of your book?

The space chapter ties into the overall theme of my book by emphasizing the vastness and complexity of the universe, and how it relates to our own personal journeys and perspectives.