Who is the legendary boxer who proclaimed 'I am the greatest'?

• Thread starter Mk
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Blog
In summary, this blog post discusses the history of Muhammad Ali, who is considered one of the greatest fighters in history. He was known for his fast punches and poetry.
Mk
Physics news on Phys.org
That's a lie, we all make it up as we go.

Wow Crus, you must have gotten a tan since I last saw you, according to your user pic.

He's looking a lot like Cassius Clay, isn't he? :bugeye:

Mk said:
Wow Crus, you must have gotten a tan since I last saw you, according to your user pic.

It looks beter than that first avatar he had, i used to have to hold my hand over that part of the screen when reading his posts.

Evo said:
He's looking a lot like Cassius Clay, isn't he? :bugeye:

I Am The Greatest! By Cassius Clay.

This is the legend of Cassius Clay, The most beautiful fighter in the world today.
He talks a great deal and brags indeed-y
Of a muscular punch that's incredibly speedy.

The fistic world was dull and weary, With a champ like Liston, things had to be dreary. Then someone with colour, someone with dash
Brought fight fans a-running with cash.

Yes, I'm the man this poem is about I'll be Champ of the World, There isn't a doubt.

Here I predict Mr Liston's dismemberment
I'll hit him so hard, He'll wonder where October,and November went.

I am the greatest!
-Muhammad Ali

(I have lots more poems :rofl:)

Last edited:
cyrusabdollahi said:
I Am The Greatest! By Cassius Clay.

This is the legend of Cassius Clay, The most beautiful fighter in the world today.
He talks a great deal and brags indeed-y
Of a muscular punch that's incredibly speedy.

The fistic world was dull and weary, With a champ like Liston, things had to be dreary. Then someone with colour, someone with dash
Brought fight fans a-running with cash.

Yes, I'm the man this poem is about I'll be Champ of the World, There isn't a doubt.

Here I predict Mr Liston's dismemberment
I'll hit him so hard, He'll wonder where October,and November went.

I am the greatest!
-Muhammad Ali

(I have lots more poems :rofl:)
Too bad all the hits he took have joggled his brain. He and Howard Cosell were quite a pair.

1. What is the purpose of a "Blog about physicsforums"?

The purpose of a "Blog about physicsforums" is to provide a platform for members of the physicsforums community to share their knowledge, opinions, and experiences related to physics and other relevant topics.

2. Who can contribute to the "Blog about physicsforums"?

Any member of the physicsforums community can contribute to the blog by submitting their own posts or participating in discussions on existing posts. However, all contributions must adhere to the forum's rules and guidelines.

3. What kind of content can be found on the "Blog about physicsforums"?

The "Blog about physicsforums" features a wide range of content related to physics, including articles, tutorials, thought pieces, and news updates. It also covers topics such as technology, engineering, astronomy, and mathematics.

4. How often is the "Blog about physicsforums" updated?

The "Blog about physicsforums" is updated regularly, with new posts being published at least once a week. However, the frequency of updates may vary depending on the availability of contributors and the amount of relevant content being submitted.

5. Can I request a specific topic to be covered on the "Blog about physicsforums"?

Yes, members of the physicsforums community are welcome to suggest topics for the blog. If you have a specific topic in mind, you can reach out to the blog moderators or contribute directly by submitting a post on the forum.