Kat rap proves LHC bh will not swallow earth.

• Thread starter marcus
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Earth Lhc
In summary, Alpine Kat has released a new rap video, "Black Hole Rap", as a sequel to her successful "LHC Rap". Although the first voice on the track may sound like Stephen Hawking, it is actually MC Hawking, as confirmed in the credits. I am excited to watch this new video and see how it compares to the previous one.
marcus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
Alpine Kat has a new rap video.

Her first one "LHC Rap" was a great success, so you might want to view the sequel, called "Black Hole Rap".

Here is "LHC Rap"

As you may recall, the first voice you hear on this one sounds like Stephen Hawking. Could well be.
I think he is in the credits.

Last edited by a moderator:
Earth sciences news on Phys.org
Wow, I'm definitely checking out this new rap video! I loved Alpine Kat's "LHC Rap" and I'm sure "Black Hole Rap" will be just as amazing. And if Stephen Hawking is in the credits, then it's definitely worth watching. Can't wait to see it!

What is the LHC?

The LHC, or Large Hadron Collider, is a particle accelerator located at CERN in Switzerland. It is used by scientists to study the fundamental particles and forces that make up our universe.

What is "Kat rap" and how does it relate to the LHC?

"Kat rap" refers to a rap song created by a YouTuber named Kate McAlpine about the LHC. The song gained popularity for its catchy tune and lyrics explaining the purpose and functions of the LHC.

What is "LHC bh" and why is it significant in relation to the earth?

"LHC bh" stands for "Large Hadron Collider black hole." It refers to the fear that the LHC could create mini black holes that could potentially swallow the earth. However, this fear has been debunked by scientific research and the LHC has been proven safe.

How does the Kat rap prove that the LHC bh will not swallow earth?

The Kat rap does not directly prove that the LHC bh will not swallow the earth. However, it does explain the scientific principles and processes involved in the LHC, which have been extensively studied and proven to be safe.

What are the potential benefits of the LHC?

The LHC has the potential to help scientists uncover new information about the origins and makeup of the universe. It can also aid in the development of new technologies and medical treatments. Additionally, the research conducted at the LHC can lead to a better understanding of the laws of physics and potentially revolutionize our understanding of the world around us.