PF Member Photo Thread Archive

In summary: Some members also made jokes and teased each other. The conversation ended with one member finally sharing his photo and asking the others to go easy on the photoshopping.
  • #2,801
Astronuc said:
One can fly from the NE US or NY to Manchester or Birmingham relatively inexpensively, and there may be low cost fairs to Heathrow or Gatwick.

cheap flights are BAD! in fact, flights are BAD! Think of the carbon emissions!

anyway, found a couple more in my images :s
black n white from november, n then in a shop in december (i wanted my friends' opinions on the dress lol)

Attachments

• bnwnew.JPG
    bnwnew.JPG
    41.3 KB · Views: 765
  • Image078.jpg
    Image078.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 831
Physics news on Phys.org
  • #2,802
Beautiful Mess said:
black n white from november, n then in a shop in december (i wanted my friends' opinions on the dress lol)

I don't know about the dress, but you sure are a pretty young lady. :wink:

• #2,803
radou said:

So, now we know why radou wants to open a PF dating forum :wink: Haha, only joking!

Seriously though, nice pics BM. I love the posing in the changing rooms! -did you buy the dress?

• #2,804
cristo said:
So, now we know why radou wants to open a PF dating forum :wink: Haha, only joking!

Of course, my ambitions and plans are quite obvious! :tongue:

• #2,805
No more love triangle please. :biggrin:

• #2,806
Astronuc said:
:rofl: :rofl: Don't worry; no triangle intended!

• #2,807
Astronuc said:

nooo love triangles are bad!

radou said:

lol thank you :blushing:

cristo said:
Seriously though, nice pics BM. I love the posing in the changing rooms! -did you buy the dress?

lol yes that was a funny day, and in the end no i didnt :( and i regret it now but can't go back because it was on holiday.

• #2,808
Beautiful Mess said:
lol yes that was a funny day, and in the end no i didnt :( and i regret it now but can't go back because it was on holiday.

Hmm Beautiful Mess that's indeed a cunning strategy - when you want to look nice, you just go to a shop and wear a dress in the dressing room and quickly make a nice picture of yourself. I think you just gave a good idea to all the gals out there! :biggrin: :tongue:

• #2,809
Beautiful Mess said:
cheap flights are BAD! in fact, flights are BAD! Think of the carbon emissions!

MMM, :approve:, a beautiful mess indeed :wink:

greets
marlon

• #2,810
Astronuc said:
How about squares...:wink:

Nice pics BM

• #2,811
Hootenanny said:

Nice pics BM

We could have bets on the number of sides this love polygon will end up with. I put a tenner on 8.

• #2,812
Pentagons as well perhaps? :redface:

I agree with the rest, nice pics BM.

So, now we know why radou wants to open a PF dating forum

A PF dating forum? Lol :rofl:

edit: Kurdt beat me, 3 more to go then!

Last edited:
  • #2,813
Let's imagine an n-sided regular polygon in the euclidean plane...

• #2,814
neutrino said:

Let's not. :tongue:

• #2,815
neutrino said:
Why not think abstract - as in Hypercube? :rofl:

• #2,816
Astronuc said:
Waow sounds interesting !
Let's make it fractal in an arbitrary number of dimensions :rolleyes:

• #2,817
Astronuc said:

humanino said:
Waow sounds interesting !
Let's make it fractal in an arbitrary number of dimensions :rolleyes:

neutrino said:

Behold! What creativity one single female can arouse in three males! :biggrin:

• #2,818
radou said:
Since when do male geeks need the presence of a female to be creative in those kinds of discussions ? :tongue2:

All the women's pictures I have seen on PF were beautiful :approve:

• #2,819
I'll make an update :biggrin:
There is a small UFO about to attack my face on this picture

All work and no play...

Attachments

• face_update.jpg
    face_update.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 670
  • #2,820
humanino said:
I'll make an update :biggrin:
There is a small UFO about to attack my face on this picture

All work and no play...
Still as cute as ever. :smile: Where are your glasses?

• #2,821
I have new ones glasses :uhh:

OK I'll quit spamming this thread now :redface:
But thank you for the compliment :cool:

Attachments

• wearing_glasses.jpg
    wearing_glasses.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 507
  • #2,822
radou said:
Nah - I'm way to old - I am old enough to be her father. Nevertheless, she is a cutie.

I was just thinking abstract geometry. I was going to mention - a hyperbolic knot or Borromean rings. :biggrin:

http://newweb.cecm.sfu.ca/cgi-bin/KnotPlot/hypcen

Last edited:
  • #2,823
You're sideways!

Still cute though. :!)

• #2,824
Astronuc said:
I was just thinking abstract geometry. I was going to mention - a hyperbolic knot or Borromean rings. :biggrin:

http://newweb.cecm.sfu.ca/cgi-bin/KnotPlot/hypcen

Now, that's a beautiful mess! :tongue:

• #2,825
humanino said:
I have new ones glasses :uhh:

OK I'll quit spamming this thread now :redface:
But thank you for the compliment :cool:

I'm no female, so I can't give you a compliment, but I wonder what was on that plate, though. :smile:

• #2,826
radou said:
I'm no female, so I can't give you a compliment, but I wonder what was on that plate, though. :smile:
I'm guessing a very light crepe - so light, it doesn't fall in a gravitational field. :biggrin:

Or humanino has discovered antigravity. :rofl:

• #2,827
Astronuc said:
I'm guessing a very light crepe - so light, it doesn't fall in a gravitational field. :biggrin:

Or humanino has discovered antigravity. :rofl:

:rofl:

I vote for pancakes.

• #2,828
radou said:

I vote for pancakes.

:eek: I was thinking of what to have for lunch and now I fancy a galette but I have no buckwheat flour :cry:

• #2,829
radou said:

I vote for pancakes.

I'll say its some form of bread, like a garlic bread to be dipped in something or something. Looks like it is thicker than a pancake...

edit: Wait no, I change it to some sort of desert square, it doesn't look like bread.

• #2,830
dontdisturbmycircles said:
Looks like it is thicker than a pancake...

...or it's simply a thick pancake. :tongue:

• #2,831
radou said:
...or it's simply a thick pancake. :tongue:
Well, I don't know exactly how one should name it... :uhh: It's in between the pancake and the crepe, but it's russian

Anyway, I like very much the idea of the borromean rings :rofl:

• #2,832
humanino said:
Well, I don't know exactly how one should name it... :uhh: It's in between the pancake and the crepe, but it's russian
That would likely be a 'blintz' or блин

Anyway, I like very much the idea of the borromean rings :rofl:
Ever play 'Twister'? :biggrin:

• #2,833
Astronuc said:
You can also speak russian :bugeye:
Impressive :approve:
Ever play 'Twister'? :biggrin:
:rofl: No ! And I don't want to :rolleyes:
*suffering from mental images*
Do we have a twister subforum ? :tongue2:

• #2,834
Astronuc said:
So one Russian pancake has the angular momentum of 6 pies?

• #2,835
radou said:
Hmm Beautiful Mess that's indeed a cunning strategy - when you want to look nice, you just go to a shop and wear a dress in the dressing room and quickly make a nice picture of yourself. I think you just gave a good idea to all the gals out there! :biggrin: :tongue:

lol oh yea, i didn't think of that myself... I am silly. Sounds like a good plan to me though!

Hootenanny said:

Nice pics BM

or dodecahedrons? (spelling?)

neways YAY me n ben: (i <3 ben)

Attachments

• bed2.JPG
    bed2.JPG
    7.3 KB · Views: 385
<h2>1. What is the purpose of the PF Member Photo Thread Archive?</h2><p>The PF Member Photo Thread Archive is a collection of photos submitted by members of the Physics Forums community. It serves as a way for members to share their personal photos and get to know each other better.</p><h2>2. How can I submit my photos to the PF Member Photo Thread Archive?</h2><p>To submit your photos to the PF Member Photo Thread Archive, you can simply post them in the designated thread on the Physics Forums website. Make sure to follow the guidelines and rules set by the moderators.</p><h2>3. Are there any restrictions on the types of photos that can be submitted?</h2><p>Yes, there are some restrictions on the types of photos that can be submitted to the PF Member Photo Thread Archive. Photos must be appropriate for all ages and should not contain any offensive or inappropriate content.</p><h2>4. Can I use photos from the PF Member Photo Thread Archive for my own personal use?</h2><p>No, the photos in the PF Member Photo Thread Archive are the property of the members who submitted them. You may not use them for any personal or commercial purposes without the permission of the original owner.</p><h2>5. Is there a limit to the number of photos I can submit to the PF Member Photo Thread Archive?</h2><p>There is no specific limit on the number of photos you can submit, but please be considerate and avoid spamming the thread with multiple photos. Quality over quantity is appreciated.</p>

1. What is the purpose of the PF Member Photo Thread Archive?

The PF Member Photo Thread Archive is a collection of photos submitted by members of the Physics Forums community. It serves as a way for members to share their personal photos and get to know each other better.

2. How can I submit my photos to the PF Member Photo Thread Archive?

To submit your photos to the PF Member Photo Thread Archive, you can simply post them in the designated thread on the Physics Forums website. Make sure to follow the guidelines and rules set by the moderators.

3. Are there any restrictions on the types of photos that can be submitted?

Yes, there are some restrictions on the types of photos that can be submitted to the PF Member Photo Thread Archive. Photos must be appropriate for all ages and should not contain any offensive or inappropriate content.

4. Can I use photos from the PF Member Photo Thread Archive for my own personal use?

No, the photos in the PF Member Photo Thread Archive are the property of the members who submitted them. You may not use them for any personal or commercial purposes without the permission of the original owner.

5. Is there a limit to the number of photos I can submit to the PF Member Photo Thread Archive?

There is no specific limit on the number of photos you can submit, but please be considerate and avoid spamming the thread with multiple photos. Quality over quantity is appreciated.