The Devil Is Everywhere: A List of Surprising Places

• Thread starter timejim
  • Start date
In summary, the devil is present in various forms such as political leaders, liars, DWI operators, false religious leaders, cursing tongues, and child molesters. However, it is ultimately within mankind's hearts and minds. The conversation also includes discussions about a misbehaving dog and a promiscuous cat, with jokes and offers to adopt the offspring.
timejim
In a bottle of booze, a marijuana cig., shot of coke, dose of heroin, he hides within some political leaders, in the mouth of a liar, a DWI operator, a false religious leader, a cursing tongue, a child molester, on and on. The Devil is in more places than a human can name. Any dittos?

Physics news on Phys.org
THe true devil lies in man's hearts.

in the hearts of mankind? no.

in the minds of mankind? no.

in the minds of scared people? yes.

I work for the devil

In the details.

Njorl

the devyl is in whatever YOU think is evyl...personally...theres not too many devyls round here...course...given that all my friends call me twisted...that could be why i don't see many...

-Ty

In my back pocket.

Here's looking at you kids!

The devil is in division and conquerors

Actually...THE DEVYL IS IN ALL OF YOU

-Ty

The devil is my henchman.

It's the labrador retriever that my daughter just "had to have" that has chewed every piece of furniture in the house, all of the kitchen appliances, every phone, shoe, book, lamp, window sills, my new backyard fence I put up for her, and to top it off one night, ate a hole through the middle of the living room wall big enough for her entire head to fit through and proceeded to chew through the other side.

Anyone want a dog?

Originally posted by Evo
Anyone want a dog?
Actually, I think this may be one of the giant mutant termites that has gone missing from the colony we bred here at area 51. Expect vsitors in dark suits soon, who will check it out.

Originally posted by Evo
It's the labrador retriever that my daughter just "had to have" that has chewed every piece of furniture in the house, all of the kitchen appliances, every phone, shoe, book, lamp, window sills, my new backyard fence I put up for her, and to top it off one night, ate a hole through the middle of the living room wall big enough for her entire head to fit through and proceeded to chew through the other side.

Anyone want a dog?

I assume that you have no sales experience?

Sure Evo, I would really like to have your dog! May we interest you in a drooling Zoobie? She only draws blood once a day or so...per capita. Also, there is nothing like waking up with ten needles stuck in your feet.

I'm just guessing here, but it sounds like you have a dog a little too high strung for the environment.

Originally posted by Evo

Anyone want a dog?
You crack me up.

Originally posted by Ivan Seeking
I assume that you have no sales experience?
You weren't enticed? :frown:

Sure Evo, I would really like to have your dog! May we interest you in a drooling Zoobie? She only draws blood once a day or so...per capita. Also, there is nothing like waking up with ten needles stuck in your feet. [/B]
It's a DEAL! The dog will be flying your way shortly, I will send details... I just need to find a container that it can't eat it's way through, (titanium pet carrier?) I mean if it got out, it would just chew through the side of the plane.

I'm just guessing here, but it sounds like you have a dog a little too high strung for the environment. [/B]
Uhm, as in the planet earth?

Originally posted by zoobyshoe
Actually, I think this may be one of the giant mutant termites that has gone missing from the colony we bred here at area 51. Expect vsitors in dark suits soon, who will check it out.
Come to mention it...I always wondered about the erie pulsing green glow it gives off...

Originally posted by Evo
Come to mention it...I always wondered about the erie pulsing green glow it gives off...
Ivan wants to know "From which END?"

Originally posted by Tsunami
Ivan wants to know "From which END?"
ROFL! The glow comes from the mouth, we won't discuss what comes out of the other end...

Which reminds me of the time my other dog ate some tamale wrappers (corn husks) and what he left in the yard the next day all too closely resembled the originals.

Originally posted by Evo
Which reminds me of the time my other dog ate some tamale wrappers (corn husks) and what he left in the yard the next day all too closely resembled the originals.

Hey everyone, be careful if you ever eat at Evo's house! Check the tamales very carefully!

btw, this morning Tsunami and I realized that Zoobie is a little slut. She has all the local male cats coming over for God knows what! She's still a little too young to be fixed...its a race!

You're all getting kittens! Please PM me your mailing addresses... especially Zoobyshoe's.

She has all the local male cats coming over for God knows what! She's still a little too young to be fixed...its a race!
Have you considered a chastity belt for little zoobie?

Originally posted by Evo
Have you considered a chastity belt for little zoobie?

We only have one and I don't think Tsunami will let it go.

Last edited:
We only have one and I don't think Tsunami will let it go.
Well, in that case Tsunami can always place zoobie inside hers, but then there would be, uhm, *never mind*.

Originally posted by Evo
Well, in that case Tsunami can always place zoobie inside hers, but then there would be, uhm, *never mind*.

um, er...uh, well...it might be a little uncomfortable at that.

Originally posted by Evo
WOOHOO! That could have been...FUN? Unfortunately, I lost the stupid thing in the lake the last time I went skiing. (Thank GOD! THE single most gawd-awful UNCOMFORTABLE thing Ivan has ever come up with... The next toy you get like THAT one, dear... YOU GET TO WEAR IT! )

Is it any wonder that there has never been anything equivalent for men? At least none that I know of.

Yeah! And who was the d**khead who invented the MAMMOGRAM machine? He really needs to experience a 'scrotogram' with the same device, don't you think? (I used to entertain my patients with this idea as I positioned them for their exams - every single one of them thought it was a GREAT idea! Most of them wanted to schedule their husbands for the exam right away!)

Yeah! And who was the d**khead who invented the MAMMOGRAM machine? He really needs to experience a 'scrotogram' with the same device, don't you think?
ROFLMAO! Men cannot endure pain as well as women. My ex nearly fainted every time *I* had a contraction when I was in labor. Ok, he did nearly lose his hand due to the vise grip I had on it, but it couldn't have been nearly as excrutiating as what I was going through. :wink:

Originally posted by Evo
ROFLMAO! Men cannot endure pain as well as women. My ex nearly fainted every time *I* had a contraction when I was in labor. Ok, he did nearly lose his hand due to the vise grip I had on it, but it couldn't have been nearly as excrutiating as what I was going through. :wink:

Giving birth: It's like trying to stretch your lower lip over the back of your head --- Carol Burnett

Originally posted by Evo
Is it any wonder that there has never been anything equivalent for men? At least none that I know of.

Okay...I suggest Prostate exams for comparison.

Yeah! And who was the d**khead who invented the MAMMOGRAM machine? He really needs to experience a 'scrotogram' with the same device, don't you think? (I used to entertain my patients with this idea as I positioned them for their exams - every single one of them thought it was a GREAT idea! Most of them wanted to schedule their husbands for the exam right away!)

I assume that was dorkhead?

IIRC, you have mentioned a few exams that involve men's frontal most private part and the insertion of a "garden hose"; IIR the language correctly.

Last edited:
I assume that was dorkhead?

IIRC, you have mentioned a few exams that involve men's frontal most private part and the insertion of a "garden hose"; IIR the language correctly.

Yeah. Right. Dorkhead.
I'll bet the whole idea of this 'scrotogram' thing made all you male-type PFer's want to just suck your toes right up through your nose, didn't it?