Figuring Out Doc Al's Avatar & Avatars for Cookiemonster

• Thread starter holly
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Test
In summary, Dreamer thinks that Doc Al's avatar is an asteroid, while NateTG thinks that Cookiemonster should have a chocolate-chip cookie as his avatar.
holly
(1) I want to figure out what Doc Al's avatar is. He has issued a challenge. I have my suspicions. I say it's a Peach with a Moustache. He DENIES it. Go look at it and please say what YOU think it is.

(2) AND, I want to get Cookiemonster an avatar. He is avatarless. Please give some suggestions for a good avatar. I have an excellent avatar of a weasel holding a Spam can, but somehow, I think he'd decline that. And I doubt he wants the actual Cookiemonster as his avatar; too typical. So, please give some suggestions. He's really brainy.

If you have a special reason why you picked the avatar you did, or why, like NateTG, you might have chosen an "invisible" avatar, please tell it!

Physics news on Phys.org
Meh, I didn't worry much about picking mine.

I just noticed that turin and marcus don't have any avatars either. The nerve! They post lots and they ought to have avatars.

Hey, the person who owns this forum could make a mint if for $1 you could CHANGE someone's avatar and they'd have to pay $1 to change it back. Just a one-week offer or something. But that's mean, I guess. But I would dearly love to change some folks' avatars and to force some really silly avatars onto other people. Ha!

I wouldn't mind changing a few people's avatars.

My avatar is the Looney Tunes cat that the skunk Pepe Le Pew is always chasing. Pretty much how I feel most of the time.

Doc Al's avatar is clearly some type of asteroid.

As for cookiemonster, he should have a chocolate-chip cookie as an avatar, preferably animated.

Originally posted by Dreamer
Doc Al's avatar is clearly some type of asteroid.

But if it is an inkblot, then it is a consequence to all who don't use very fine pens.

1. How did you come up with the idea for "Figuring Out Doc Al's Avatar & Avatars for Cookiemonster"?

The idea for "Figuring Out Doc Al's Avatar & Avatars for Cookiemonster" came from wanting to explore the concept of avatars and how they represent individuals or characters in a virtual world.

2. What is the purpose of Doc Al's avatar and Cookiemonster's avatars in this project?

Doc Al's avatar and Cookiemonster's avatars serve as examples to help explain the different elements and characteristics that can be used to create an avatar.

3. How did you choose the specific characteristics for Doc Al's avatar and Cookiemonster's avatars?

The characteristics for Doc Al's avatar and Cookiemonster's avatars were chosen based on their personalities, interests, and physical appearances. They were also chosen to showcase a variety of options for creating an avatar.

4. What are some important considerations when creating an avatar?

Some important considerations when creating an avatar include choosing a unique and memorable appearance, representing one's personality and interests, and considering the purpose or context of the avatar.

5. Can avatars be changed or updated over time?

Yes, avatars can be changed or updated over time. In fact, it is common for individuals to change their avatars as they grow or their interests change. Avatars can also be updated to reflect new features or options available in the virtual world.