I started to watch the program

In summary, the conversation revolved around the recent airing of a program about the events of 9/11 and how it made some people feel sick and uneasy. Some were questioning the need for such a dramatization when the real events were already dramatic enough. Others expressed no desire to watch it and wondered about the purpose of the TV show.
amp
'Homeland Security' on I think CBS last night but after watching a few of the scenes depicting the tragedy. I felt sick and uneasy. I had to change channels. I'm wondering if anyone else who was in the area on 9/11 saw the program and if they watched the entire movie? :confused:

Physics news on Phys.org
I had no desire to watch it. I had no desire to see it "dramatized". It was already dramatic. It seems strange to me that such a thing would be made.

Njorl

For real, it made me sick. Maybe the media is trying to desensitize us.

I didn't bother watching it either.

What is this 'CBS' thing? It is one of the shows available on that 'television' invention?

- Warren

chroot said:
What is this 'CBS' thing? It is one of the shows available on that 'television' invention?

- Warren
You are so adorable. :smile:

1. What is the purpose of watching the program?

The purpose of watching a program may vary depending on the individual. Some may watch for entertainment, others for educational purposes, and some may watch for both.

2. How long should I watch the program for?

The duration of watching a program is also a personal preference. It may depend on the length of the program and how much time the individual has available. It is recommended to watch for at least 30 minutes to fully understand the content.

3. What should I expect to learn from the program?

The content of a program can vary greatly. It is important to research the program beforehand to understand what topics will be covered. The program may also have specific learning objectives that can be found in the program description.

4. Can I watch the program on any device?

Some programs may only be available to watch on specific devices or platforms. It is important to check the program's availability and compatibility before starting to watch.

5. Is it necessary to take notes while watching the program?

Note-taking can be a useful tool for retaining information from a program. However, it is not necessary for everyone. Some may find it helpful, while others may prefer to simply watch and absorb the information. It ultimately depends on individual learning styles and preferences.