How to add more funtions on Ti-84 silver

• Calculators
  • Thread starter aerines
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Silver Ti-84
In summary, the conversation discusses the limitation of the TI84 graphing calculator, which only allows for a maximum of 10 functions to be graphed. The speaker asks if there is a way to increase this limit, and someone suggests using a screenshot or finding a TI BASIC program on ticalc.org. Another person suggests drawing the graph by hand as a learning experience.
aerines
I need to get more than 10 funtions on a graph and ti84 has max of 10 graphs.
is there anyway to increase it?
someone told me i need to take a screenshot and than do it over it or some how >_>
please reply FAST PLZPLZ i need my homework DONE AHHH

Computer science news on Phys.org
Draw it on a sheet of paper like they used to do in the dark ages :P. The younger generation (me included) has become too dependant on graphing calcs. Just draw it out, a teacher isn't going to make you put more than 10 on a calc if it can't do it. But, if you absolutely have to go to ti-calc.org.

Yes, I do agree that graphing by hand makes you learn more...but anyways there is a TI BASIC program called "Extreme Grapher" for TI-84 Plus on ticalc.org; it let's you graph more than 10 functions.

1. How do I add more functions on my Ti-84 silver calculator?

To add more functions on your Ti-84 silver calculator, you will need to download and install the appropriate software or apps from the Texas Instruments website. These software and apps are specifically designed to add additional functions and capabilities to your calculator.

2. Can I add more functions on my Ti-84 silver calculator without downloading any software?

No, you cannot add more functions on your Ti-84 silver calculator without downloading any software. The calculator itself does not have the capability to add functions on its own. You will need to download and install the necessary software from the Texas Instruments website to add more functions.

3. Is it possible to customize the functions on my Ti-84 silver calculator?

Yes, it is possible to customize the functions on your Ti-84 silver calculator. You can use the software or apps downloaded from the Texas Instruments website to add, edit, or remove functions on your calculator according to your needs and preferences.

4. Are there any additional costs for adding more functions on my Ti-84 silver calculator?

No, there are no additional costs for adding more functions on your Ti-84 silver calculator. The software and apps provided by Texas Instruments for adding functions are free to download and use.

5. Will adding more functions on my Ti-84 silver calculator affect its performance or warranty?

No, adding more functions on your Ti-84 silver calculator will not affect its performance or warranty. The software and apps provided by Texas Instruments are specifically designed for use with their calculators and will not cause any harm or void the warranty of your calculator.