Playing with Balls: Fun for Kids of All Ages

• Thread starter Borek
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Balls
In summary: I am married. I have to fight daily to keep mine!In summary, this video is about a toy that is sold on the website advertised in the movie, which is called a "Magnetized Bead." It looks like a fun toy, and it sounds like it would be a good addition to someone's collection.
Borek
Mentor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxHrLzvUNZc

Physics news on Phys.org
Cool...that looks like fun!

Man, I want a couple of those! I assume that they're powerfully magnetized beads.

Yes, they are sold on the site advertized in the movie. I can't decide if I deserve a gift or not...

Gotta love all that symmetry.

I can't help thinking how convenient they're be for hiding things. Who'd think of trying to open up an apparently solid geometric ornament to find your BC bud or spare cash? :biggrin:

Oh god, I think I have to buy one. I wonder what magnets like that do to nearby electronic things...

That is THE perfect ADD toy.

Topher925 said:
That is THE perfect ADD toy.

Yeah... beats the hell out of my Rubik's Magic, since you don't have to worry about breaking it.

Danger said:
I can't help thinking how convenient they're be for hiding things. Who'd think of trying to open up an apparently solid geometric ornament to find your BC bud or spare cash? :biggrin:

Sounds like a bad idea to me. Who wouldn't think to play around with such a neat little toy?

Pretty neat.

junglebeast said:
Sounds like a bad idea to me. Who wouldn't think to play around with such a neat little toy?

But if it's just sitting around as a desk or shelf ornament, nobody would think of it being a toy. If the video is indicative of it's performance, it would appear to be a solid object, especially if you configure it into something artistic. (That's why I mentioned wanting a couple rather than just one; more internal volume and external shapes available if you combine them.)

Wow, for some reason watching the video makes me happy.

Bright Wang said:

Me too. I guess that we both need to get a life. :biggrin:

Bright Wang said:

Money doesn't make a man happy. Having balls does. LOL

:rofl:
Only if you get a chance to use them. I assume that your aren't married...

Danger said:
:rofl:
Only if you get a chance to use them. I assume that your aren't married...

I am married. I have to fight daily to keep mine!

Dammit, man... you're making me use us my quota of :rofl:'s.

1. What age range is this book appropriate for?

This book is appropriate for children of all ages, but is specifically designed for children between the ages of 3 and 10.

2. What types of balls are included in this book?

This book includes a wide variety of balls, including sports balls like soccer balls and basketballs, as well as fun balls like beach balls and bouncy balls.

3. Are there any safety precautions mentioned in the book?

Yes, the book includes safety tips for playing with different types of balls, such as wearing proper protective gear when playing with sports balls.

4. Are there any educational elements in this book?

Yes, this book includes educational elements such as teaching children about different types of balls and how they are used in different sports, as well as basic physical principles like gravity and force.

5. Can this book be used for group activities?

Yes, this book can be used for group activities such as birthday parties or playdates. It includes games and activities that can be played with multiple children.