Are guys growing up fast enough? Should they?

• Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date
In summary, this article discusses the phenomena of men delaying stereotypical "man" duties and attitude for later in life. Men who won't commit, enjoy playing xbox into the wee hours and have week old pizza on the counter are described. The author argues that this trend is a reflection of our cultural uncertainty about the social role of men and the disappearance of the qualities men used to need to play their roles. The author also argues that this trend is causing problems for women, as they are left with the responsibility for providing for themselves and their families.
DanP said:
What happened to you Demba ?

I aggravated the iliotibial band in my left leg and it has been preventing me from riding and/or running for a few weeks. I can still climb, but my cardio is suffering. I did some low-impact plyometics this week without any issues, so I'm hopeful.

Physics news on Phys.org
Dembadon said:
I aggravated the iliotibial band in my left leg and it has been preventing me from riding and/or running for a few weeks. I can still climb, but my cardio is suffering. I did some low-impact plyometics this week without any issues, so I'm hopeful.

Well, sorry to hear that. Fast recovery for you, and for Lisa as well if she still has issues. I also been hurt this year, it took 9 weeks of almost total break from training.