Academic achievements during secondary edu. what do i write about?

• Thread starter golu14
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Academic
In summary, when writing about your academic achievements during secondary education for a university application, focus on any honors or awards you have received and how they set you apart from other candidates. You can also mention any standout grades you received, but keep in mind that they may not be as important as your overall academic achievements. It is important to showcase how your academic achievements make you a strong candidate for the university and why they should choose you over others.
golu14
"academic achievements during secondary edu." what do i write about?

"Tell us about your academic achievements during your secondary education. (up to 500 words)"

i have to answer this in my university application in a 500 words essay but i have absolutely idea what to write about in this field?

my secondary school just had 5 classroom subjects, no art class no wood/metal work or anything.

i had fairly good secondary school grades, but i don't think that can make up more than 50 words? nor i remember what grades i had back then.

what do i write about? can i write about honors and awards? what else?

Physics news on Phys.org
There will be many people applying to the same university as you. The university will have to reject many candidates. Why should they choose you over all the other candidates? That is what they need to know from you.

i know but still i have to write about what they ask, i want to know what does academic achievement exactly refer to?

1. What are academic achievements during secondary education?

Academic achievements during secondary education refer to the academic successes and accomplishments of a student during their high school years. This can include grades, awards, honors, and extracurricular activities.

2. Why are academic achievements during secondary education important?

Academic achievements during secondary education are important because they demonstrate a student's dedication, hard work, and knowledge in various subjects. These achievements can also impact a student's future academic and career opportunities.

3. How can I improve my academic achievements during secondary education?

To improve your academic achievements during secondary education, it is important to stay organized, manage your time effectively, and seek help from teachers or tutors if needed. It is also helpful to set academic goals and stay motivated to reach them.

4. What are some examples of academic achievements during secondary education?

Examples of academic achievements during secondary education can include receiving high grades, being on the honor roll, winning academic awards or scholarships, participating in academic clubs or competitions, and completing advanced courses or projects.

5. How can I showcase my academic achievements during secondary education?

You can showcase your academic achievements during secondary education by including them on your college applications, resume, or academic portfolio. You can also mention them in interviews or provide copies of certificates or awards as evidence of your achievements.