Vote Yes on Proposition 77: Commercial So Amazing Even God Couldn't Dream It

• Thread starter Pengwuino
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Voting
In summary, this commercial tramples on the dreams of kids and is the best commercial ever. Vote yes on Proposition 77.
Pengwuino
Gold Member
I have no idea what proposition 77 is but the hell if I am not voting for it. Why? This commercial.

Greatest commercial ever.

God himself could not have even dreamed up a commercial this perfect.

Lets set the stage shall we...

A Kid stands up, maybe 7 years old and says "We should be able to go to bed at 12". Then another stands up and says another stupid rule that kids would want. THen another, and another, and another!

Then an adult, being the awesome segment of society that he is, stands up and says "Kids shouldn't make the rules, neither should politicians". Now I am not sure what the 2nd part means, but I am voting for 77 simply because this commercial tramples on all the dreams of kids around the world, something I am very fond of and you should too.

Physics news on Phys.org
VOTE NO ON 77

If politicians don't make rules, can I?

Vote yes on stomping childrens dreams

okay...if there was a "destroy smurf" proposition, would you vote on that and repeal your vote on 77?

hmmm that's a toughy...

So many kids go to bed past midnight now :devil:

if I'm a teenager, and kids can't make rules, am I included? if not, then you can vote yes on both those propositions

yomamma said:
if I'm a teenager, and kids can't make rules, am I included? if not, then you can vote yes on both those propositions

basically anyone under 18 is incapable of making intelligent decisions. Although many adults are pretty incapable themselves... they've lived long enough to have the decisions given to them.

this is a yes or no question

I gave a third option.

maybe I should rephrase- this a desicion on destroying smurf, or giving ONE 13 year old the ability to make rules

Smurf is ok. Children are not. Ill stomp on children

yomamma said:
maybe I should rephrase- this a desicion on destroying smurf, or giving ONE 13 year old the ability to make rules

If this means giving YOU the ability to make rules, than I'll take any alternative I can get...

moose said:
If this means giving YOU the ability to make rules, than I'll take any alternative I can get...

Damn...yommama gets no respect.

Townsend said:

He knows I'm just kidding :tongue:

I would allow him to make any rules he wants
As long as they agree with my beliefs :biggrin:

*runs over to his house and ki... er...*

Townsend said:
I get bashed 3 times as much as him, but when the 13 year old gets a single mild diss everyone's all "ooooh yomamma gets no respect"

BOO HOO ! Quit whining you sucky *****

(I appologise for any vulgar language, I'm drunk I can't stop myself)

Shut up smurf, go back to humping rocks.

And by the way, 2.9x of that bashing comes from me :D

0TheSwerve0 said:
Best argument ever for being qualified in any area of life.:rofl:
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=irule"

haha yes, i love that guy. Id vote for him as president anyday.

"You spelled America wrong *******. Also, I could have sworn America's colors were red, white and blue. There's no yellow anywhere, traitor."

and of course

"That's interesting, everyone in this picture is white. Even the rainbow is white. Perhaps in an ideal world, everyone would be white isn't that right, Rachel? Or should I call you RACIST? Nice try, Hitler."

Last edited by a moderator:
Ding Ding! Here comes the ****-mobile. I've never seen a fire truck that needed to be shaved. I would rather be burned to death than be saved by this hairy piece of ****.:rofl: :rofl: *wipes tears from eyes*

crapart2_4.jpg

Pengwuino said:
"That's interesting, everyone in this picture is white. Even the rainbow is white. Perhaps in an ideal world, everyone would be white isn't that right, Rachel? Or should I call you RACIST? Nice try, Hitler."
The musical nazi twins strike again!:eek:

1. What is Proposition 77 and what does it entail?

Proposition 77 is a ballot measure that aims to commercialize a product that is so extraordinary that it surpasses even the wildest imagination of God. If passed, it would allow for the creation and sale of this product to the public.

2. What makes this product so amazing that not even God could dream it?

The exact nature of the product is not disclosed, but it is said to possess unprecedented qualities and capabilities that would revolutionize the market and greatly benefit consumers.

3. Who is behind the campaign for Proposition 77?

The campaign for Proposition 77 is led by a team of scientists, engineers, and entrepreneurs who have been working on the development of this revolutionary product for years. They believe that it has the potential to greatly improve people's lives and are advocating for its commercialization.

4. How will Proposition 77 impact the economy and job market?

If passed, Proposition 77 is expected to generate a significant boost to the economy, as the sale of this product would create new job opportunities and stimulate consumer spending. It could also attract investment and drive innovation in related industries.

5. What are the potential risks and concerns associated with Proposition 77?

Some critics have raised concerns about the unknown effects of this product and the lack of transparency surrounding its development. There are also worries about monopolization and potential negative impacts on existing industries. However, the supporters of Proposition 77 argue that thorough safety testing and regulation will be in place to address these concerns.