Funny pictures of politics and world affairs

In summary, this is a thread for posting funny and sarcastic pictures of politicians and world events. The pictures are meant for entertainment, not to start political arguments. The conversation includes links to various pictures and videos, as well as discussions about the current political climate. Some of the content may be considered creepy or inappropriate. Overall, the thread is a mix of humor and political commentary.
Evo said:
DA, I'm not getting what's funny about all of those chopped up pictures. They're becoming tiresome, is this some overdone advertising gimmick?

I think they're hilarious!

Physics news on Phys.org
micromass said:
You Europeans...

I like some of them, some I don't get.

Evo said:
some I don't get.
Which ones?

m k said:
Which ones?
I guess it would be more appropriate to say I don't get what the appeal is, I mean a couple were funny, but then it gets old, at least to me. It's not a big deal, just wondering if this was something that was wildly popular there.

Last edited:
daveb said:
Ouch!
Haha this one is particularly funny!

Evo said:
DA, I'm not getting what's funny about all of those chopped up pictures. They're becoming tiresome, is this some overdone advertising gimmick?

Let's say I find them reasonably good. Definitely some of them are better when you recognize all the people used and put them in the context, but the one with lemon and reamers is pretty universal - I would even say it is more American than European (taking into account health care prices on both sides of the pond).

a44mxGQ_460s.jpg

Borek said:
Let's say I find them reasonably good. Definitely some of them are better when you recognize all the people used and put them in the context, but the one with lemon and reamers is pretty universal - I would even say it is more American than European (taking into account health care prices on both sides of the pond).
I didn't get the lemon one at all.

Evo said:

Evo, you're a smart girl (and I'm a silly boy;) ...

What do you do with the lemon and the lemon squeezer to get the juicy stuff out, and maybe most crucial, what do you do with the remains?

:biggrin:

P.S: Borek is right, this has nothing to do with American healthcare, that was my silly comment, sorry. :blushing:

micromass said:

Yay! OP's taste = The Law!

* running away to find some more crazy choppers to drive Evo nuts :devil::rofl::devil: *

LOL micro!

Watch-JeanClaude-Van-Damme-Performs-Famous-Leg-Split-Between-Two-Reversing-Volvo.jpg

http://img4.allvoices.com/thumbs/image/609/480/101868671-putin-takes.jpg​

Last edited by a moderator:
DevilsAvocado said:
Evo, you're a smart girl (and I'm a silly boy;) ...

What do you do with the lemon and the lemon squeezer to get the juicy stuff out, and maybe most crucial, what do you do with the remains?
You press down and turn it. If you're "health conscious" and have one of those overpriced VitaMix blenders, you throw the remains in with kale and strawberries and make a disgusting "smoothie".

Lol Evo :rofl:

drizzle said:
Lol Evo :rofl:
:biggrin:

So much 'merica!

merica.jpg

funny-picture-Putin-Dicaprio-Ukraine-conversation.jpg

comics-obama-NSA-Edward-Snowden-765691.png

Likes Digitalism
6a00d8341c562c53ef0153928ade01970b-800wi.gif

Evo said:

Hidden agenda: docs trying to squeeze out all juice from the patient? I thought with rising prices of healthcare that was obvious.

Entertainment is rising! :rofl:

nK9JzHL.jpg

http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/a75Pzrr_460s.jpg

Screen-Shot-2013-09-13-at-2.59.07-PM.png

Dude, you ain't seen nothing yet:

wolves11_1.jpe

11jqcdu.jpg

fdum4m.jpg

http://wac.9ebf.edgecastcdn.net/809EBF/ec-origin.boston.barstoolsports.com/files/2011/08/bikevsbike1.jpg​

584b04d768299aa0d4611d30e90bcbec86e0026173d11c7141260cfc320fca7a.jpg

putin-palin.jpg

-survey-84-of-americans-were-unable-to-locate-ukraine-on-a-map-when-he-heard-this-vladimir-putin.jpg

aXbm0AV_460s.jpg

Likes Digitalism
micromass said:
aXbm0AV_460s.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I can't stop laughing:rofl::cry:

DevilsAvocado said:
putin-palin.jpg

where do I get that bumpersticker ?

jim hardy said:
where do I get that bumpersticker ?

I dunno