Adopting an Unwanted Houseguest: A Tale of Woe

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
In summary: I was thinking a few ounces of c4 up the khyber pass would be quick and kind.And highly amusing.Just make sure to have a video camera going.Anyone here ever feel like they are members of a Greek chorus?
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
How to start, well a friend of a friend sort of adopted her, but my friends friends house was burnt to the ground, her and her hubby had to find rented accomadation a consequence of his is they had no room for her, so my friend took her in, she did not want to, it just seemed to be the only option, as my friends friends said they would have her back as soon as they found a bigger house, you guessed? the friends friends moved and did not leave a forwading address, so my friends were stuck with her, i did not know all this until to late by the way, any way this is where i come in, my friends wanted to redecorate the house and asked me if i could look after her for a while, like a fool i said yes, to be honest she is an old cow, i have had her for a week now and i am sick of the sight of her, i put her up in my back bedroom, the room i use as an office, i would have put her in the attic room but that is not heated, any way as i was sick of the sight of her i decided to call round at my friends house to see if they were ready to have her back, to my shock the house was empty, so now i am stuck,
i have two opptions, chuck her out on the street or find another mug to take her in, if you want her here is a pic.

Attachments

• cow.jpg
    cow.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 333
Physics news on Phys.org
Why is this in brain teasers?

I WANT HER!

Chuck it out in the street.

brewnog said:
Chuck it out in the street.
:devil: NOOOOOOO. I'll come get it. It's CUUUTE!

Albin is all a-goggles over her. Send her to Norway.

arildno said:
Now that's sweet. :smile:

arildno said:

She could do with a good wash ,but with thoughs horns i thought she may wreck the machine, perhaps i can giver her a blast when i next go to the car wash.

You could always break out the carving knife and have a Barbi Barbecue.

Danger said:
You could always break out the carving knife and have a Barbi Barbecue.

I was thinking a few ounces of c4 up the khyber pass would be quick and kind.

And highly amusing. Just make sure to have a video camera going.

Anyone here ever feel like they are members of a Greek chorus? You know, the ones that chant of doom while the hero dreams of glory?

1. What is the purpose of "Adopting an Unwanted Houseguest: A Tale of Woe"?

The purpose of "Adopting an Unwanted Houseguest: A Tale of Woe" is to educate readers about the potential challenges and responsibilities of adopting a pet, specifically an unwanted houseguest. It also serves as a cautionary tale about the importance of careful consideration and preparation before bringing a new pet into the home.

2. Is "Adopting an Unwanted Houseguest: A Tale of Woe" based on a true story?

Yes, "Adopting an Unwanted Houseguest: A Tale of Woe" is based on a true story. The author shares their personal experience of adopting a pet and the difficulties they faced.

3. What are some common challenges faced when adopting an unwanted houseguest?

Some common challenges faced when adopting an unwanted houseguest include behavioral issues, health problems, and difficulties in adjusting to a new home and family. These challenges can require time, patience, and resources to address.

4. How can one prepare for adopting an unwanted houseguest?

One can prepare for adopting an unwanted houseguest by doing research on the specific needs and potential challenges of the type of pet they are considering, creating a budget for expenses, and ensuring they have the time and resources to properly care for the pet. It is also important to have a plan in place for training and addressing any potential behavioral issues.

5. What are the benefits of adopting an unwanted houseguest?

The benefits of adopting an unwanted houseguest include providing a loving home for a pet in need, potentially saving a life, and gaining a loyal and grateful companion. It can also bring joy and fulfillment to the adopter's life and create a sense of purpose and responsibility.