Where Can I Find an Easy-to-Follow Animation Lecture on Calculus?

• Thread starter transgalactic
  • Start date
In summary, the person is looking for a good animation lecture to help them understand differential equations step by step. They mention that the MIT lectures are too complicated and ask for recommendations for a more introductory level. The other person suggests some online resources as alternatives to video lectures.
transgalactic
where can i find a good animation lecture
which explains this stuff step by step
so i could solve the kinds of question that i posted previosly

the MIT lectures are too complicated

Physics news on Phys.org
i am looking for a cool animations that explains this stuff from the beggining

like the calculus lectures from OPENSOURCE

but unfortunately i only got MIT video lectures which are much more then i need

1. What is the best resource for an easy-to-follow animation lecture on calculus?

The best resource for an easy-to-follow animation lecture on calculus is Khan Academy. They offer comprehensive and interactive video lessons on various calculus topics, including differentiation, integration, and applications.

2. Are there any free sources for animation lectures on calculus?

Yes, there are many free sources for animation lectures on calculus. Apart from Khan Academy, other reputable options include MIT OpenCourseWare, Coursera, and YouTube channels like The Organic Chemistry Tutor and Professor Leonard.

3. Can I find animation lectures on calculus for all levels?

Yes, there are animation lectures on calculus available for all levels, from introductory to advanced. Many online resources offer a range of topics and difficulty levels to cater to different needs and learning styles.

4. How can animation lectures help me understand calculus better?

Animation lectures can help you understand calculus better by providing visual and interactive representations of abstract concepts. This can make it easier to grasp difficult concepts and reinforce your understanding through practice problems and simulations.

5. Are there any recommended textbooks or study guides to accompany animation lectures on calculus?

Yes, there are many recommended textbooks and study guides that you can use alongside animation lectures on calculus. Some popular options include "Calculus: Early Transcendentals" by James Stewart, "The Calculus Lifesaver" by Adrian Banner, and "Calculus Made Easy" by Silvanus P. Thompson.