FINAL VOTE - I'm Ready For My Closeup, Mr. DeMille.

• Thread starter ZapperZ
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Final
In summary, the conversation revolved around the final voting for a difficult contest, with participants discussing and expressing their opinions on the entries by Molydood, Zoobyshoe, Mk, nazzard, larkspur, and hypnagogue. While some had a hard time choosing just one favorite, ultimately, the majority seemed to favor Zoobyshoe and Mk's entries. The conversation also mentioned technical difficulties with viewing nazzard's entry and admiration for hypnagogue's photo. The final reminder was given for the remaining time to vote.

FINAL VOTE - I'm Ready For My Closeup, Mr. DeMille

• Molydood

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • zoobyshoe

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • Mk

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • nazzard

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • larkspur

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • hypnagogue

Votes: 2 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ZapperZ
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Education Advisor
Insights Author
Final voting in this very difficult contest.

1. Molydood
65728237.jpg

2. zoobyshoe
lizaeye005crop650.jpg

3. Mk
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/2217/ferrozd5.jpg

4. nazzard
http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/5780/guitaroa4.jpg

5. larkspur
http://home.comcast.net/~larkspur2020/beebutt2.jpg

6. hypnagogue
http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/7107/gas1ik1.jpg

Zz.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Oh dear! It's the best of the best from an already tough competition! They're all great, but since I have to pick only one, I'm going to go with Zooby on this one.

Same here. They're all great, and I especially like Mk's pic, but Zooby's shot gets an aye from me.

I had to go with Mk. Am I the only one who can't see nazzard's pic?

molydood's is disgustingly graphic!

...and that's why i voted for it.

thought, I must say... hypnagogue's has an allure to it in a self-organized criticallity kind of way.

I'm going to go with MK, although it was nearly impossible to choose, this contest has had the best entries yet!

Go larkspur!

I went with the fly on pond. I obviously have an affection for insects (except bee's asses:wink:) :smile:

Had to go with Monsieur Shoe.

Arrrghh! Damn you Zz, I like all of them for different reasons. :grumpy:

That Mk guy is one terrific photographer. I've got to go with him. :smile:

There is only a few hours left for the voting in this contest. So cast your vote if you haven't done so already.

Zz.

I did not vote for Zooby the first time, but I decided to go with Zooby this time :smile:

What is the purpose of the "FINAL VOTE - I'm Ready For My Closeup, Mr. DeMille." experiment?

The purpose of this experiment is to determine the most effective way to capture a subject's attention and make them feel like a star, as if they were being filmed by the famous director Cecil B. DeMille.

How will the experiment be conducted?

The experiment will be conducted by showing participants various methods of capturing their attention, such as using bright lights, engaging music, and flattering camera angles. Participants will then be asked to rate their level of enjoyment and engagement with each method.

Who can participate in the experiment?

Anyone can participate in the experiment, as long as they are willing to be filmed and provide feedback on their experience.

What are the potential benefits of this experiment?

The potential benefits of this experiment include gaining insights into how to effectively capture someone's attention and make them feel like a star, which can be useful in various industries such as marketing and entertainment.

What are the ethical considerations of this experiment?

Some ethical considerations of this experiment include obtaining informed consent from participants, ensuring their safety and well-being during the filming process, and protecting their privacy and personal information.