Can I trade my released ap exams on here?

In summary, the individual is asking if they can trade their collection of released AP exams on the forum. They have seen other people discussing trading exams on the forum and want to make sure it is allowed before they do so. They have checked the forum rules and found nothing prohibiting this, but wanted to confirm with the moderators. The moderators are currently discussing this and will get back to the individual. The individual has a large collection of exams and wants to trade through email, not on the forum. The thread has been locked to prevent clutter and the individual is directed to use the CollegeBoard website for old free-response questions.
GreenPrint

Homework Statement

sorry I got a huge collection of released ap calc physics etc. exams on here and am woundering if I can trade I've seen lots and lots of topics on here of people discussing trading exams and they were old but they were still on here, they weren't deleted or locked up or anythng... I just want to make sure I can do this before I do I looked in the rules and couldn't find anything

I just want to make sure before I do that I won't get banned if i did... I wouldn't spam or create multiple topics about me trading or anything and wouldn't break any rule... I just wanted to make sure

Also sorry I didn't know where to put this I put it here becasue I have a huge lsit of Calc Physics Stat Bio exams and am looking to trade so sorry if this dosen't belong here don't know where to put questiosn about these forums so I posted it here sorry but please letme know

i've see plenty of people doing it on here and the topics didn't get locked up or deleted or anything so can I go ahead and do the same?

Homework Equations

The Attempt at a Solution

Mathematics news on Phys.org
well is it safe for me to assume that sense nobody knows there is no rule then?

I don't know if it's safe for you to assume that. Hold off for a while before posting the AP tests - someone will get back to you on this.

ok thanks i wasn't sure I've seen plenty of other people doing it on here... just wanted to make sure I love this place and wouldn't want to get banned from it =)... i checked the rules found nothing... but you guess you have the right idea...

also I woudln't be posting the exams on here would be trading through email just putting list of exams that I own on here in a topic saying that was trading and trade over email that is all

Last edited:
Moderator's note: the Mentors are discussing this, and will get back to you.

GreenPrint said:
...I got a huge collection of released ap calc physics etc. exams on here and am woundering if I can trade...
That is fine. Other members can contact you privately, via the forum Private Message system.

I'm keeping the thread locked, just so that it does not become cluttered with posts requesting the exams.

Incidently, people can find old free-response questions (not the full exams) at the CollegeBoard website. For example:

http://www.collegeboard.com/student/testing/ap/physics_c/samp.html?physicsc

1. Can I trade any AP exam on this platform?

No, this platform only allows for the trading of released AP exams from the current year. Any exams from previous years cannot be traded.

2. What is the process for trading an AP exam on here?

The process for trading an AP exam on here involves creating a post with the exam you want to trade and the exam you are looking for in exchange. If someone is interested in your offer, you can communicate and arrange the trade through private messages.

3. Are there any restrictions on who I can trade with?

No, there are no restrictions on who you can trade with. However, it is important to be cautious and only trade with individuals you feel comfortable with.

4. Is there a limit to how many AP exams I can trade on here?

There is no limit to the number of AP exams you can trade on here. However, it is important to note that trading multiple exams at once may make it more difficult to find someone interested in all of them.

5. Can I trade an AP exam for something other than another AP exam?

Yes, you can trade an AP exam for something other than another AP exam, as long as both parties agree upon the exchange. However, it is important to note that this platform is primarily for trading released AP exams, so it may be more difficult to find someone interested in a different type of exchange.