World of Warcraft: 6mo Playing, 1 Lvl 83 Priest

• Thread starter 1MileCrash
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about video games, specifically World of Warcraft and Guild Wars. The participants discuss their favorite classes and aspects of gameplay. One person mentions playing for a few years and enjoying raiding with a good guild. Another person mentions waiting for the release of Diablo III.
1MileCrash
Any World of Warcraft players here on PF? I started playing about 6 months ago, have one lvl 83 priest that I've been using to heal in dungeons, a very fun game. :)

Physics news on Phys.org
No, I don't.

Nope, when it comes to MMO's or RPG's, I'm a pretty big Guild Wars fan. This weekend has been the first beta event for people who pre-ordered Guild Wars 2. I've put on about 15 hours since Friday. :redface:

I played it for .. too long heh. My favourite class was Protection Warrior, BY FAR the most fun I've had in any game. There's just something really cool about strapping on a shield and getting the hell beat out of you and living while you friends tear them apart. :)

Holy Priest was my next favourite, healing is fun, and priest healing is amazing fun - so many tricks! I had a few DPS classes and while they were moderately fun, they got boring. Arms Warrior was my pick of the bunch - toe to toe, mano a mano, no gimmicks, you just dish out the pain. Spell casting classes were yawn inducing IMHO.

Anyway, I stopped playing a while back, I don't have the time and I played for a few years. Raiding with a good guild is real blast though, I was with a great 25-man guild for a year or so and we stomped things!

Now I'm just waiting for Diablo III for some single player dungeon crawling in my own time. :)

<.<

>.>

I play Zork. Does that count?

1. What is the premise of World of Warcraft?

World of Warcraft is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game set in the fantasy world of Azeroth. Players create their own characters and explore the virtual world, completing quests, battling enemies, and interacting with other players.

2. What is the significance of playing for 6 months and reaching level 83 as a Priest?

In World of Warcraft, players can choose from different character classes, including the Priest, which is a healer and support role. Level 83 is considered a high level in the game, and reaching it after 6 months of playing indicates a significant amount of dedication and progress within the game.

3. How does playing World of Warcraft for 6 months affect a player's skill level?

Playing World of Warcraft for 6 months allows players to gain experience and knowledge about the game, including strategies, tactics, and game mechanics. This can improve a player's skill level and make them more proficient in completing quests and defeating enemies.

4. What are some potential benefits of playing World of Warcraft for 6 months?

Playing World of Warcraft for 6 months can have several benefits, such as improving problem-solving skills, teamwork, and time management. It can also provide a sense of community and social interaction with other players.

5. Are there any drawbacks to playing World of Warcraft for 6 months?

As with any activity, there can be potential drawbacks to playing World of Warcraft for 6 months. These may include spending too much time on the game and neglecting other responsibilities, as well as potential addiction and financial costs associated with the game's subscription fees and in-game purchases.