EMF Crisis: Understanding the Dangers of Electromagnetic Fields | EMF-Health.com

• Thread starter darkar
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Emf
In summary, the website http://www.emf-health.com/ features approximately 15 minutes of fear-mongering, followed by 10 minutes of attempting to sell a "magic sticker." The website lacks clear evidence and information on the potential dangers of EMF, and is heavily focused on selling products. The credibility of the information and products presented is questionable, as there is no clear explanation of how the "magic sticker" is supposed to protect against EMF exposure. Overall, the website appears to prioritize profit over providing accurate and informative content.
darkar
Biology news on Phys.org
15 minutes of loosely backed up scaremongering followed by 10 minutes of trying to sell you a magic sticker.
I wonder if I can get them to advertise my magic beans.

darkar said:
http://www.emf-health.com/

What do you think?

One of the sickening symptoms of a society that is based on selling, and business.

Other than that, i also find that they did not provide clear evidence of how the emf affect us and has no information on what group of scientist have done the result. I remember there's was a line like this, " a group of german scientist claim..." and who are they?

Last thing, the stuffs are really expensive!

I am vaguely aware of possible dangers posed by mobile phones, so at least there they have a little credibility, but not much. The main place they trip up (if I had to pick one of the many) is by not explaining how their magic sticker is supposed to have any effect on the EM reaching a person's body.

1. What is EMF Crisis?

EMF Crisis refers to the growing concern and debate surrounding the potential health effects of electromagnetic fields (EMFs) emitted by electronic devices and power lines.

2. What are EMFs and where are they found?

EMFs are a type of radiation that is emitted by electronic devices and power lines. They can be found in a variety of everyday items such as cell phones, laptops, and household appliances.

3. Are EMFs harmful to human health?

The scientific community is still divided on the potential health effects of EMFs. While some studies have suggested a link between EMF exposure and certain health issues, such as cancer and neurological disorders, others have found no significant evidence of harm.

4. How can I protect myself from EMF exposure?

There are a few ways to reduce your exposure to EMFs, such as keeping your distance from electronic devices, using a hands-free device for cell phones, and limiting your use of electronic devices. However, it is important to note that there is no conclusive evidence that these measures are effective in preventing potential health effects.

5. What is the current research on EMFs?

The research on EMFs is still ongoing, and scientists are constantly studying the potential health effects. Some governments have established guidelines and regulations for EMF exposure, while others are still conducting research to determine the level of risk and necessary precautions.