A difficult control input question

Oh well, I'll just type it out.In summary, the conversation is discussing a problem with input where one control input needs to divide a number by 2 and the other needs to multiply it by 2. The issue is how to delete or add an output for a certain control input, while maintaining a constant number of outputs. The person is unsure of what to do in this situation.
some_one
htp://s290,photobucket,com/albums/ll279/transgalactic/?action=view&current=IMG_8838,jpg

the main problem comes when in one input i need to divide the number by 2
(subtract a zero from the original input)

while in other control input i need to multiply by two
(which meens to add a zero to the original input)

i don't know how to delete or add an output
when i have a certain control input

the number of outputs is constant

what should i do??

Physics news on Phys.org
Your hyperlink seems to have commas instead of periods. This should be it:

"htp://s290.photobucket.com/albums/ll279/transgalactic/?action=view&current=IMG_8838.jpg"[/URL]

EDIT: Strange it only works if I copy and paste the URL into the address bar, not when I click the link.

Last edited by a moderator:

I would recommend exploring the use of conditional statements in your programming to address this issue. By setting up conditions based on the control input, you can have the program automatically divide or multiply the input accordingly. Additionally, you could consider using a variable to store the input and then manipulate it based on the control input, rather than trying to directly manipulate the input itself. This would allow for more flexibility in your program and make it easier to add or delete outputs as needed. It may also be helpful to consult with other experts in the field or do some research on similar control input problems to see how they have been addressed.

1. What is a difficult control input?

A difficult control input refers to a challenging or complex task or action required to be performed in order to control a device or system. It can vary depending on the specific context and may involve multiple steps or precise movements.

2. Why is it important to understand difficult control inputs?

Understanding difficult control inputs is essential for effectively operating and controlling various devices and systems. It allows for efficient and accurate control, which can improve the functionality and safety of the equipment.

3. How can difficult control inputs be made easier?

Difficult control inputs can be made easier through the use of technology, such as user-friendly interfaces and automation. Proper training and practice can also improve one's ability to perform difficult control inputs.

4. What are some examples of difficult control inputs?

Examples of difficult control inputs include controlling a drone or remote-controlled vehicle, performing surgery using robotic instruments, or operating complex machinery with multiple settings and controls.

5. How can human error be reduced when dealing with difficult control inputs?

To reduce human error when dealing with difficult control inputs, it is important to have clear and concise instructions, proper training, and effective communication. Utilizing advanced technology and automation can also help minimize the risk of human error.