Need help locating a project box with breadboard

In summary, the conversation involved the speaker searching for a project box with a breadboard combination for sale. They needed a simple circuit using capacitors or inductors that looked professional and was easy to hold in one hand. The suggestion of using strip board, which can be cut to fit any box, was made as an alternative to the expensive and unreliable plug-in style bread boards.
smashbrohamme
I did some quick searches and couldn't find what I was looking for.

I found plenty of project boxes, but I didn't find any project boxes with a breadboard combination for sale.

I just need to make a circuit inside of a box using capacitors or inductors. Very simple but it has to look professional.

So I am looking for a project box that has mounting screws designed for a breadboard. Perferably one that is easy enough to hold in one hand.

Thanks!

Physics news on Phys.org
The plug in style bread boards are quite expensive and unreliable for long term use so nobody usually puts one in a box.

Have you looked at strip board which can be cut to size to fit the box of your choice...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stripboard

What is a project box with breadboard?

A project box with breadboard is a type of container that is used in electronics projects to hold and organize various components, such as resistors, capacitors, and wires. It typically has a breadboard on top, which is a flat surface with holes and metal strips that allow for easy circuit prototyping and testing.

Why do I need a project box with breadboard?

A project box with breadboard provides a convenient and organized way to work on electronics projects. It allows for easy experimentation and testing of circuits without the need for soldering. It also helps to protect the components from damage and keeps them in one place for easy storage and transport.

Where can I find a project box with breadboard?

Project boxes with breadboards can be found at most electronics stores, as well as online retailers. You can also purchase individual components and assemble your own project box with breadboard.

How do I choose the right size project box with breadboard?

The size of the project box with breadboard you choose will depend on the size and complexity of your project. Consider the number of components you will need to fit on the breadboard and choose a box that is large enough to accommodate them. It is always better to choose a slightly larger box to allow for future additions or modifications to your project.

Are there any additional features I should look for in a project box with breadboard?

Some project boxes with breadboards come with additional features such as built-in power supplies, USB ports, or mounting holes for attaching other components. Consider your specific project needs and choose a box with features that will make your work easier and more efficient.