What does my whiteboard look like and what other study areas do I have?

• Thread starter JasonRox
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Pictures
In summary: Nice drums, ARe they all K cymbals or just the hi hat?That pic was taken last year. The highhat is Ks, the ride is Sabian and my crashes are Zildjan Avedis (i like these very much), not shown. To be honest though i don't play on it too much because i live in an apartment building and it makes alot of noise. I practice on an electronic drumset (very bad/cheap one) and i go to a studio to play on an actual drumset. It sucks, i want to get one of those Roland ones, but the model i want is really expensive.Just the hi hat.Ks for the high hat and Sab
JasonRox
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Probably not worth starting a thread about, but let's make it one anyways.

I want to see pictures of your work areas, or study areas.

Although I still have more to put up, here are two of my whiteboard. I mentionned that I would post them a long time ago, so here it is. They are not of great quality, but I will get good ones shortly. I will also get pictures of my study desk, which is all located in my room.

Note: I remember that I promised a little something for Evo too, and I keep my promises. :biggrin:

Note: The Shreddies box is for you to roughly see the dimensions of the whiteboard.

Attachments

• whiteboard.JPG
    whiteboard.JPG
    12.3 KB · Views: 507
  • evorules.JPG
    evorules.JPG
    6 KB · Views: 450
Physics news on Phys.org
Pending Approval..... :groan: :smile:

Which is more depressing?

Actually viewing a thread whose main attraction is a picture of a whiteboard?

or

Actually being dissappointed that the pictures are still pending approval?

I'm pretty sure I used to have a life around here, somewhere; now if I can just remember where I mislaid it. :uhh:

Edit: Or is a blue and yellow striped blouse even more depressing? I need to change that avatar soon.

Hey, they were worth the wait!

Until you guys start sending me money, I have to work for a living. :grumpy:

Geeze, WHO MOVED THE SMILIES?? :devil:

What a suckup

Pengwuino said:
What a suckup
You just wish you'd thought of it. :biggrin:

Hey, did you see Pirate Pengwuino on page one of the "This is funny" thread? I also re-posted it on the last page.

I've actually got quite a few whiteboard caps, but none of them will get past the 100K limit on attachments. Alas, mine are merely dreary work-related things, none of them will make the ladies blush.

Last edited:
I have a small whiteboard with two peoples faces drawn on them and a rocket ship.

Obviously I was displaying the theory of special relativity

i waited all that time to see that?

Don't you love it!

Anyone else have pictures of their work areas?

No, not really.

http://media.idasystems.org/webpic/work/ [Broken]

Last edited by a moderator:
CD said:
http://media.idasystems.org/webpic/work/ [Broken]
CD's workspace is easily the most impressive.

Count the number of coffee makers, plus at least three different kinds of coffee grounds in img_0515.

BobG said:
CD's workspace is easily the most impressive.
Count the number of coffee makers, plus at least three different kinds of coffee grounds in img_0515.

I say the wires tossed about is more impressive

JasonRox said:
Don't you love it!
Anyone else have pictures of their work areas?

What about the rest of your work area man? I mean, its a beautiful white board, don't get me wrong, but not a complete work area!

It must hurt to ride that bike.

rocketboy said:
What about the rest of your work area man? I mean, its a beautiful white board, don't get me wrong, but not a complete work area!

Thanks for reading my post... um the one that starts the thread. :rolleyes:

Here's my workarea:
http://www.bloo.us/images/pic.jpg [Broken]

:smile:

oo pacific. nice

JasonRox said:
Thanks for reading my post... um the one that starts the thread. :rolleyes:

oops, sorry. now i feel stupid haha...i read it i just didn't absorb what i read.:biggrin:

-Job- said:
Here's my workarea:
http://www.bloo.us/images/pic.jpg [Broken]
:smile:

Nice drums, ARe they all K cymbals or just the hi hat?

That pic was taken last year. The highhat is Ks, the ride is Sabian and my crashes are Zildjan Avedis (i like these very much), not shown. To be honest though i don't play on it too much because i live in an apartment building and it makes alot of noise. I practice on an electronic drumset (very bad/cheap one) and i go to a studio to play on an actual drumset. It sucks, i want to get one of those Roland ones, but the model i want is really expensive.

1. What is the purpose of taking pictures of my whiteboard?

Taking pictures of your whiteboard can serve as a way to document your ideas, notes, or discussions. It can also be a helpful tool for sharing information with others who were not present during the whiteboard session.

2. How do I ensure the quality of the pictures of my whiteboard?

To ensure the quality of your pictures, make sure to use a good camera or smartphone with a high-resolution camera. Also, make sure the whiteboard is clean and well-lit for better visibility.

3. Can I edit the pictures of my whiteboard?

Yes, you can edit the pictures of your whiteboard using various photo editing software or apps. You can enhance the image quality, adjust the lighting, or add annotations for better clarity.

4. Are there any copyright concerns when sharing pictures of my whiteboard?

If the content on your whiteboard is original, then you hold the copyright to it. However, if it includes information or images from other sources, it is essential to cite them properly and obtain permission for sharing.

5. How can I store and organize the pictures of my whiteboard?

You can store the pictures of your whiteboard in a cloud storage service or on your computer. It is helpful to organize them by date or topic to make it easier to access them later on.