Simple question simple answer

• Thread starter phr34k
  • Start date
In summary, "simple question simple answer" refers to straightforward questions that can be answered with a brief and concise response. They are commonly used in scientific research to gather specific information and data. These types of questions are important in research because they allow for accurate and reliable data collection. Examples of "simple question simple answer" in scientific research include questions about average temperature, plant growth, and species diversity. To ensure you are asking "simple question simple answer" in your research, it is important to use clear and concise language, avoid complexity, and only ask relevant questions.
phr34k
is there a difference between plasma and plasmoid, if so what is it?

thanks for the help
phr

Physics news on Phys.org
If I'm not mistaken, a plasmoid is simply a hot plasma ball.

thanks that about answers it...

:]

Gokul43201 said:
If I'm not mistaken, a plasmoid is simply a hot plasma ball.
Are you sure that it has to be hot? I've heard 'ball lightning' and similar effects being referred to as plasmoids, and they don't all appear to have any significant temperature to them. There does appear to be some sort of cohesion, though.

1. What is a "simple question simple answer"?

A "simple question simple answer" is a type of question that is straightforward and can be answered with a brief and concise response. It is often used in scientific research to gather specific information or data.

2. How are "simple question simple answer" used in scientific research?

Simple question simple answer are used in scientific research as a way to gather precise and specific information or data. They can help researchers to identify patterns, trends, and relationships between different variables.

3. Why are "simple question simple answer" important in scientific research?

Simple question simple answer are important in scientific research because they allow researchers to gather accurate and reliable data. By asking clear and direct questions, researchers can avoid confusion and bias in their findings.

4. What are some examples of "simple question simple answer" in scientific research?

Examples of "simple question simple answer" in scientific research include questions like, "What is the average temperature in this region?", "Do plants grow faster in sunlight or artificial light?", and "How many species of birds are present in this ecosystem?"

5. How can I ensure I am asking "simple question simple answer" in my research?

To ensure you are asking "simple question simple answer" in your research, it is important to be clear and concise in your wording. Avoid using complex language or multiple questions in one sentence. Additionally, be sure to only ask questions that are relevant to your research and can be answered with a brief response.