Top Websites - Find What's Good on the Web

In summary, the conversation discusses various websites that are considered the best on the web and some entertainment sites as well. Some notable websites mentioned include physicsforums.com, google.com, wikipedia.com, howstuffworks.com, popsugar.com, and tvshack.cc. The conversation also mentions some fun websites such as failblog, fountainpennetwork.com, Wolfram Alpha, and Astronomy picture of the day. Some additional websites are suggested, including bestofyoutube.com, scitoys.com, and dictionary.reference.com. The conversation also briefly mentions the possibility of a "murderous robot army" being created through the use of the website about:robots on Firefox.
The legend
Best websites!

Just to know what good is there on the web!

And no doubt about the first one

physicsforums.com

google.com (good old buddie)

wikipedia.com

howstuffworks.com

continue the list!

Physics news on Phys.org

some entertainment sites:
popsugar.com
tvshack.cc

I like Gizmag and HowStuffWorks.

Failblog, fountainpennetwork.com, Wolfram Alpha

For you firefox users

about:robots

Just do it.

Pengwuino said:
For you firefox users

Just do it.

LOL! that was unexpected!

if you have a lot of time to waste, then go to StumbleUpon to find cool websites
it gives you suggestions based on your feedback

Sooner or later this thread will get spammed with links to everything.

Pengwuino said:
For you firefox users

Just do it.

Is it supposed to do something after you press the button twice? Mine didn't do anything :/

It didn't do anything for me after 2 clicks... although maybe we've secretly started up a murderous robot army by clicking it.

Oh dear, I pressed it about 6 times to see if it was working properly :eek:

Borek said:
Sooner or later this thread will get spammed with links to everything.
Like this from another thread. https://www.physicsforums.com/showpost.php?p=2846372&postcount=6

1. What is "Top Websites - Find What's Good on the Web"?

"Top Websites - Find What's Good on the Web" is a website that curates and ranks the best and most popular websites on the internet, across various categories and topics. It helps users discover new and interesting websites that they may not have found otherwise.

2. How are the websites on "Top Websites - Find What's Good on the Web" selected and ranked?

The websites on "Top Websites - Find What's Good on the Web" are selected and ranked based on their popularity, relevance, and quality. The team behind the website thoroughly researches and evaluates each website before including it in the rankings. Users can also submit their own recommendations for consideration.

3. Can I submit my own website to be featured on "Top Websites - Find What's Good on the Web"?

Yes, you can submit your own website for consideration on "Top Websites - Find What's Good on the Web". The website has a submission form where you can provide information about your website and why you think it should be featured. The team will review your submission and consider it for inclusion in the rankings.

4. Are the rankings on "Top Websites - Find What's Good on the Web" updated regularly?

Yes, the rankings on "Top Websites - Find What's Good on the Web" are updated regularly to ensure that the list remains relevant and reflects the current popularity and quality of websites. New websites are also added to the rankings as they gain popularity and are deemed worthy by the team.

5. Can I search for specific types of websites on "Top Websites - Find What's Good on the Web"?

Yes, you can search for specific types of websites on "Top Websites - Find What's Good on the Web" by using the search bar on the homepage. You can also filter the rankings by category or browse the featured websites in the different categories listed on the website.