So do you ever drop your baggage and fantasise?

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Drop
In summary, Jimmy Snyder wants an Angelina Jolie clone who owns a gun shop specializing in tactical gear and regards edged weapons as essential foreplay toys, but got mixed up and thought he was talking to someone else.
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
So do you ever drop your baggage and fantasise? to date mine is finding a fabulous gold hoard and becoming independent.

Physics news on Phys.org
What happened to your other one? You know...the one where you hook up with a double-jointed supermodel who owns a brewery and has an open-minded twin sister.

turbo-1 said:
What happened to your other one? You know...the one where you hook up with a double-jointed supermodel who owns a brewery and has an open-minded twin sister.

That was supposed to be private between you and me, and how could you have mixed up the source by an entire continent? :grumpy:

Reminds me of a (poem?) from Hustler a few years back.

I met the perfect woman.
I couldn't ask for more.
She's blind and dumb and oversexed
And owns a liquor store.

I'm not sure if that violates a copyright or not, so the Admins might delete it.

Last edited:
Danger said:
That was supposed to be private between you and me, and how could you have mixed up the source by an entire continent? :grumpy:
Sorry! I must have mixed you up. I thought you were the guy who wanted an Angelina Jolie clone who owns a gun shop specializing in tactical gear and regards edged weapons as essential foreplay toys. My bad. :redface:

turbo-1 said:
Sorry! I must have mixed you up. I thought you were the guy who wanted an Angelina Jolie clone who owns a gun shop specializing in tactical gear and regards edged weapons as essential foreplay toys. My bad. :redface:

And don't forget having a unknown skill in forensic science and an infatuation with Denzel Washington as a paraplegic.

I don't have fantasies, I am fantasy.

jimmysnyder said:
I don't have fantasies, I am fantasy.

Of course. Your names Jimmy Snyder for gods sake. Scandalous.

turbo-1 said:
I thought you were the guy who wanted an Angelina Jolie clone who owns a gun shop specializing in tactical gear and regards edged weapons as essential foreplay toys. My bad. :redface:

Yeah, that was me. Where is it written in stone that I'm allowed only one fantasy?

And while we're at it, she should also own a Harrier.

I'd like to be abducted by ET and taken on a tour of the universe. If I don't see a better place to stay than here I'd return and write a book, Around the Universe in Eighty Days.

There may no longer be any readers left to buy the book by the time that you return.

That's ok. It's my fantasy, not theirs.

I am fantastic, does that count? :wink: /cheese

Schrodinger's Dog said:
I am fantastic, does that count? :wink: /cheese

Only if you have been peer reviewed.

Huckleberry said:
I'd like to be abducted by ET and taken on a tour of the universe. If I don't see a better place to stay than here I'd return and write a book, Around the Universe in Eighty Days.

Been done.

Around the Universe in 80 Days
- Klaatu, on their album 3:47 EST
http://www.actionext.com/names_k/klaatu_lyrics/around_the_universe_in_eighty_days.html"

Last edited by a moderator:

1. How does dropping my baggage and fantasising benefit me?

Dropping your baggage and fantasising can provide a sense of relief and escapism from daily stresses. It can also help improve your mood and mental well-being.

2. Is it healthy to fantasise instead of dealing with my problems?

Fantasising can be a healthy coping mechanism, as long as it is not used as a substitute for addressing and resolving your problems. It is important to find a balance between fantasising and actively working on your issues.

3. Can fantasising affect my relationships?

Fantasising is a personal and private activity, and it is up to you to decide if and when you want to share your fantasies with others. However, constantly living in a fantasy world can potentially lead to disconnect and dissatisfaction in real-life relationships.

4. How can I learn to let go of my baggage and allow myself to fantasise?

It can be challenging to let go of baggage and allow yourself to fantasise, but it is a process that can be learned and practiced. One way is to consciously set aside time for yourself to fantasise and let go of any negative thoughts or distractions.

5. Are there any negative effects of fantasising?

While fantasising can have many benefits, it is important to be aware of any potential negative effects. For some people, excessive fantasising can lead to feelings of guilt or shame. It is also important to ensure that your fantasies do not interfere with your daily responsibilities and relationships.