Can you tell me when I can have my own signature ?

• Thread starter Vance
  • Start date
In summary, the user is asking about how many posts they need to reach in order to edit their signature on the Physics Forums website. They also express their dislike for being watched and clarify that they only wanted to see who is online. The other users inform them that they need to be a contributor before they can edit their signature and that membership is inexpensive. They also mention that the Physics Forums is a high-quality forum and the user is likely to enjoy their time there.
Vance
How many post counts do I reach so that I can edit my siganature ? and of watch what is going on...I really don't like to be watched when I can't watch anything...Hope you understand what I really mean ?

Physics news on Phys.org
Vance said:
How many post counts do I reach so that I can edit my siganature ? and of watch what is going on...I really don't like to be watched when I can't watch anything...Hope you understand what I really mean ?
Vance, you have to be a contributor before you can edit your signature.

Vance said:
and of watch what is going on...I really don't like to be watched when I can't watch anything...Hope you understand what I really mean ?
Sorry, can you clarify that?

Please don't take it to heart what i said, I just wanted to see "what is going on", I means "who is online", I couldnot look at it, that's why I make questions...

Thanks chroot and Evo for your answers...lol.

eyaa, it is not for free ! lol. that's really kewl though...

Vance said:
Please don't take it to heart what i said, I just wanted to see "what is going on", I means "who is online", I couldnot look at it, that's why I make questions...
Ah, I see what you mean. Paid membership is inexpensive and Greg will work with you to accept alternate payments if you aren't able to do paypal.

PF is the finest forum of it's type on the internet (in my opinion). I am sure you will enjoy coming here.

1. What is a signature and why is it important?

A signature is a unique, handwritten representation of a person's name or initials. It is important because it serves as a form of identification and can be used to validate documents and contracts.

2. How do I create my own signature?

Creating a signature is a personal process and there is no right or wrong way to do it. Some people choose to use their full name in cursive, while others may use only their initials. It is important to practice and experiment until you find a signature that feels comfortable and reflects your personality.

3. Can I have more than one signature?

Yes, you can have multiple signatures for different purposes. For example, you may have a more formal signature for business documents and a more casual one for personal use. Just make sure each one is consistent and legible.

4. Is it necessary to have a signature in today's digital world?

While digital signatures are becoming more common, traditional signatures are still important for certain documents and situations. It is always a good idea to have a physical signature as a backup in case there are issues with electronic signatures.

5. Can I change my signature?

Yes, you can change your signature at any time. However, it is important to inform your bank, employer, and other important parties of the change. You may also need to sign a legal document to acknowledge the change of signature.