Does Google's e hold a wicked secret?

• Thread starter MathematicalPhysicist
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation discusses the observation of the letter "e" in Google's website and how it appears to resemble a wicked laughter. Some individuals believe this was intentionally done by Google as the letter "e" is the most frequently used in the English language and is often associated with the company. Others question the legality of trademarking a letter. Despite this, many people are dependent on Google and may struggle with a future without it.
MathematicalPhysicist
Gold Member
Am I the only person who looks at the e in google's site, and sees a wicked laughter of the e?

I noticed this 3-5 years ago, I guess that was intentionally by them, cause from reading the code book I remember reading that the letter 'e' is the most frequent used in the english language.

Physics news on Phys.org
I lookd at thir hom pag and noticd that th '' is tradmarkd. I doubt thy can do that, but I'm not taking any chancs ithr.

Wow, never noticed that until now. That e is laughing maliciously all right!

I just see the queen.

jimmysnyder said:
I lookd at thir hom pag and noticd that th '' is tradmarkd. I doubt thy can do that, but I'm not taking any chancs ithr.

Good catch! So w ar so dpndnt of googl now. what to do in this catch twnty two. How to cop with an ""-lss futur?

Simply ignorə th€ir stupid tradЄmarks, this way or anothεr.

1. What is Google's "e"?

Google's "e" is the fifth letter of the word "Google" and is written in lowercase. It is part of the iconic Google logo and is used to represent the exponential growth of information on the internet.

2. Does Google's "e" have a hidden meaning or secret?

No, there is no hidden meaning or secret behind Google's "e". It is simply a design choice for their logo and does not hold any significant or secret information.

3. Why is there a small line over the "e" in Google's logo?

The small line over the "e" is called a "macron" and is used to indicate a long vowel sound. In this case, it is used to emphasize the pronunciation of the "e" in Google.

4. Is the "e" in Google's logo related to the mathematical constant "e"?

No, the "e" in Google's logo is not related to the mathematical constant "e". The use of "e" in Google's logo is purely aesthetic and has no mathematical significance.

5. Has Google ever officially addressed the meaning of the "e" in their logo?

Yes, Google has stated that the "e" in their logo stands for "everywhere" and represents the company's mission to make information accessible and available to everyone, everywhere.