Are There Any Awards This Year?

• Thread starter sherlockjones
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation discusses the upcoming awards and the process of nominations and voting. The original question asks about any awards being given out this year, to which it is clarified that voting will begin soon and nominations are made by staff. The conversation then turns to the possibility of winning the "funniest member" award and where to find the polls for voting. The summary ends with a humorous exchange about eagerly waiting for the nominations to be announced.
sherlockjones
Any awards being given out this year?

I am new and noticed in the archives some types of awards.

Physics news on Phys.org
but who did you nominate?

thank you for your quick response

where would the polls be?? have the staff members already chosen the people? which forum do you go to vote?ty

because i know that i will win funniest member awards

right? right? anybody agree :)

sherlockjones said:
where would the polls be?? have the staff members already chosen the people? which forum do you go to vote?

ty

because i know that i will win funniest member awards

right? right? anybody agree :)
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

BobG said:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Just wait until the nominations come out. :devil: :rofl: <evil grin>

What is "What? No Awards?"

"What? No Awards?" is a phrase commonly used to express surprise or disappointment when someone or something does not receive any recognition or accolades for their achievements.

Why do people use the phrase "What? No Awards?"

People use the phrase "What? No Awards?" as a way to express their surprise or disappointment at the lack of recognition or awards given to someone or something that they believe deserves it.

Is "What? No Awards?" a common phrase?

Yes, "What? No Awards?" is a common phrase that is often used in a sarcastic or joking manner to express disbelief or disappointment at a lack of recognition or awards.

Are there any instances where "What? No Awards?" is used seriously?

While the phrase is typically used in a lighthearted manner, there may be instances where it is used seriously to express genuine surprise or disappointment at the lack of recognition or awards given to someone or something.

Is there a specific context in which "What? No Awards?" is used?

The phrase can be used in various contexts, but it is most commonly used in situations where awards or recognition are expected or typically given, such as in sports, entertainment, or academic achievements.