What is a big meal

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
In summary: That guy must have jaws like a python.In summary, Brad Sciullo, a Pennsylvania Chef, ate a 15lb burger in just four hours and 39 minutes. The burger included a cup each of mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard!
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Strange-News/Pennsylvania-Chef-Brad-Sciullo-Eats-15lb-Beer-Barrel-Belly-Bruiser-Burger-In-Four-Hours-And-39-Mins/Article/200810315122755?lpos=Strange_News_Second_Strange_News__Article_Teaser_Region__2&lid=ARTICLE_15122755_Pennsylvania_Chef_Brad_Sciullo_Eats_15lb_Beer_Barrel_Belly_Bruiser_Burger_In_Four_Hours_And_39_Mins [Broken]

A 15lb burger ? how can any one's belly stretch to get so much in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
The burger included a cup each of mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard! :yuck:

Astronuc and his son could probably split one.

turbo-1 said:
Astronuc and his son could probably split one.

:bugeye: even half is a very, very big meal.

wolram said:
:bugeye: even half is a very, very big meal.
You haven't seen them eat.

I am going for a personal record by eating 6 yes 6 American hot dogs 227g, i do not have buns so i will use crusty bread and i will use chili relish instead of mayonaise.

wolram said:
I am going for a personal record by eating 6 yes 6 American hot dogs 227g, i do not have buns so i will use crusty bread and i will use chili relish instead of mayonaise.
Yum! I always use chili relish and yellow mustard on my hot dogs, and usually branch out a bit and dress 'em with horseradish, too.

Go Go Go Wolram!

I had to give up on three, my bread has gone a bit stale one bite and i was left holding the crust, so i had bits of bread with dogs :grumpy:

And i had to wash off all the chili relish on my hands.

wolram said:
And i had to wash off all the chili relish on my hands.
You're supposed to lick that off!

That guy must have jaws like a python.

:bugeye: Yikes! I don't think you're supposed to eat that by yourself! I've seen a show about making it, and it's supposed to be cut in wedges and shared with lots of people - similar concept as getting a 6 ft sub to feed a whole soccer team of kids.

I have to say when I saw it being cooked, it didn't look like a very good burger anyway. They have to partially bake it and it's really well-done or else wouldn't hold together. Bleck.

That looks delicious...damn now I'm hungry...

That's what I had for lunch yesterday

that isn't that bad. I am sure moonbear knows of the grease trucks. try and eat a few fat sandwiches. its no easy task. and there is a diner somewhere in new jersey, I am yet to find it, they serve a 50 pound burger. they do contests with it. split it with 5 people and eat it within a time limit. you finish it, and you get x amount of money but if you can't finish it you have to pay like 300 dollars. no one has done it yet. ill try and find the name of the place but, harolds deli has some pretty ridiculous portions as well. just one meal will feed four people with left overs. I've done it all by one onesies. :)

found it: http://www.clintonstationdiner.com/zeus.htm

the zeus doesn't look too bad.

Has anyone else wondered how long it took to come out?

There's that one extremely small petite lady that enters all those eating contests that they call the 'black widow'. I saw her once at 10lbs of cheesecake in about 8 minutes.

offtheleft said:
found it: http://www.clintonstationdiner.com/zeus.htm

the zeus doesn't look too bad.

OMG, that would feed an army.

1. What is considered a "big meal"?

A big meal is typically one that is larger in portion size than a regular meal and contains a higher number of calories and nutrients. It can vary from person to person, but it is generally considered to be a meal that leaves you feeling full and satisfied.

2. How many calories should be in a big meal?

The number of calories in a big meal can vary depending on factors such as age, gender, and activity level. However, a general guideline is that a big meal should contain around 500-700 calories.

3. Is a big meal the same as a heavy meal?

While the terms "big meal" and "heavy meal" are often used interchangeably, they are not necessarily the same. A big meal refers to the portion size and number of calories, while a heavy meal typically refers to a meal that is high in fat, carbohydrates, and/or protein.

4. Can a big meal be healthy?

Yes, a big meal can certainly be healthy. It is important to choose nutritious foods and balance your plate with a variety of fruits, vegetables, lean proteins, and whole grains. Additionally, watching portion sizes and not overeating is key to maintaining a healthy big meal.

5. How often should I have a big meal?

This can vary depending on your individual needs and lifestyle. Some people may have a big meal once a day, while others may have it a few times a week. It is important to listen to your body's hunger and fullness cues and make sure you are not overeating or depriving yourself of necessary nutrients.