Solve Summation Problem & Find Notes | Hello

• Thread starter baby_1
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Summation
In summary, the conversation is about changing the form of a series and finding tips and resources for improving summation skills. The first change in the series does not make a difference and the second change requires the summation index to be changed consistently. Resources for improving summation skills can be found on Wikipedia or by searching "summation" on Google.
baby_1
Hello
i want to know if we have a series with this equation
gif.gif

and change it to this form
gif.gif

the statement in Summation change or not?(
gif.gif

this changes it right?
gif.gif

where can i find the Summation notes?

Mathematics news on Phys.org
(Assuming convergence) The first change makes no difference. The second change, you have n=0 twice.

Thanks mathman
could you tell me how can i improve myself Summation? where can i find the Summation tips?

baby_1 said:
Thanks mathman
could you tell me how can i improve myself Summation? where can i find the Summation tips?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Summation

Start here. Also google "summation".

Thanks mathman
i have another questions

you assume that series is:
gif.gif

can i multiple (-) (t and 0) ?
gif.gif

if yes what about argument (it changed?)?

what about this series ?

gif.gif

this changes is it right?
gif.gif

I don't understand what you are trying to do. If you change the limits the summation index must be changed in a consistent manner.

What is a summation problem?

A summation problem is a mathematical expression that involves adding together a sequence of numbers. It is also known as a series or a sum.

How do I solve a summation problem?

To solve a summation problem, you need to first identify the sequence of numbers that are being added together. Then, you can use a formula or mathematical process to find the sum of the sequence.

What is the purpose of finding notes?

Finding notes is important because it allows us to keep track of important information and ideas. It can also help us remember important details and stay organized.

How can I find notes efficiently?

One way to find notes efficiently is to keep them organized in a notebook or digital folder. You can also use keywords or categories to make it easier to search for specific notes.

Why is it important to solve summation problems?

Solving summation problems is important because it helps us understand patterns and relationships between numbers. It is also a fundamental skill in many areas of math and science.