What are the Best Free Automotive Repair Videos on YouTube?

In summary, the conversation discusses a man named Scotty Kilmer who is praised for his generosity and helpfulness in providing free information on car repairs and appliance fixes through his Youtube channel and website. The speaker expresses their admiration for Kilmer and how his actions restore their faith in the internet and humanity.
FrancisZ
I came across this fellow on Youtube. His name is Scotty Kilmer, and this week, he's my personal hero!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B__DqK90IIc

Frankly, it is people like this that restore my faithful in both the internet, and humanity as a whole.

Generosity--a most sacred virtue!

Physics news on Phys.org
This fellow is pretty good. I was able to both test and replace my car's alternator with the free information I read from his website...

http://www.misterfixit.com/brobob.htm"

He gives advice on fixing appliances as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
FrancisZ said:
I came across this fellow on Youtube. His name is Scotty Kilmer, and this week, he's my personal hero!

That was pretty clear and easy. I've never had that problem, but now I know.

What are "Free Automotive Repair Videos"?

"Free Automotive Repair Videos" are instructional videos that demonstrate how to perform various repairs and maintenance tasks on vehicles. These videos are typically created by automotive experts and are available for free online.

Why should I watch "Free Automotive Repair Videos"?

Watching "Free Automotive Repair Videos" can save you time and money by teaching you how to perform repairs and maintenance tasks on your vehicle yourself. This can also help you gain a better understanding of your vehicle's mechanics.

Where can I find "Free Automotive Repair Videos"?

There are many websites and YouTube channels that offer "Free Automotive Repair Videos." You can also search for specific videos on search engines like Google or Bing.

Are "Free Automotive Repair Videos" reliable?

While not all "Free Automotive Repair Videos" may be created by certified professionals, many of them are made by experienced mechanics and technicians. It's always a good idea to do some research and read reviews before relying on a specific video for repair guidance.

Do "Free Automotive Repair Videos" cover all types of repairs?

No, "Free Automotive Repair Videos" may not cover all types of repairs. Some videos may be more focused on specific makes and models of vehicles, and may not cover all types of repairs. It's important to find videos that are relevant to your specific vehicle and repair needs.