Help me to find an admission with scholarship ,please

In summary, if you're looking for financial assistance to study medical physics, you should check out the programs in your country and look for scholarships.
Lutfi1990
help me to find an admission with scholarship ,please :(

Hello guys , i hope you are well while you are reading this topic ,

Im a graduated student with bachelor's degree in Physics with high GPA (3.6 out of 4 ) and I am looking for a scholarship to study Msc in the medical physics field .

could anyone help me ? or is there anyone who have an idea about what should i do or go ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org

What country are you in?

In Canada, most MSc programs in medical physics offer some form of financial support for their students. On top of that, medical physics students often hold part-time QA jobs to supplement their incomes.

I was under the impression that it's similar in the US, but I could be wrong. When looking at graduate programs, its important to click on the 'financial support' link.

Choppy said:
What country are you in?

In Canada, most MSc programs in medical physics offer some form of financial support for their students. On top of that, medical physics students often hold part-time QA jobs to supplement their incomes.

I was under the impression that it's similar in the US, but I could be wrong. When looking at graduate programs, its important to click on the 'financial support' link.

thnx for yr reply , I am from Palestine in the Middle East , can you help me by writing the names of universities in Canada or USA which provide such as these financial supports ?

Lutfi1990 said:
thnx for yr reply , I am from Palestine in the Middle East , can you help me by writing the names of universities in Canada or USA which provide such as these financial supports ?

i am from palestine too and it is not easy to find financial support from within the university. most of the programs cover the students but i think this is limted to US students and not international ones. i think the best way is by seeking a scholarship (try fullbright).
however if anyone here can help us with more information it would be really wonderfull
thank you all

Lutfi1990 said:
Hello guys , i hope you are well while you are reading this topic ,

Im a graduated student with bachelor's degree in Physics with high GPA (3.6 out of 4 ) and I am looking for a scholarship to study Msc in the medical physics field .

could anyone help me ? or is there anyone who have an idea about what should i do or go ?

Read Part VI of my https://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=df5w5j9q_5gj6wmt essay.

Zz.

1. How can I find an admission with scholarship?

There are several ways you can find an admission with scholarship. You can start by researching on various scholarship programs offered by universities or organizations. You can also consult with your school's guidance counselor or reach out to your desired university directly to inquire about scholarship opportunities.

2. What are the requirements for getting a scholarship for admission?

The requirements for getting a scholarship for admission may vary depending on the scholarship program and the university. However, common requirements may include academic achievements, financial need, community involvement, and essays or personal statements. It is important to thoroughly read and understand the requirements of the scholarship program you are applying for.

3. Are there any specific tips for finding an admission with scholarship?

Yes, there are a few tips that can help you find an admission with scholarship. These include starting your search early, applying to multiple scholarship programs, and writing a strong and compelling personal statement. It is also important to thoroughly research the scholarship program and tailor your application to meet their specific requirements.

4. Is it guaranteed that I will receive a scholarship if I am admitted to a university?

No, receiving a scholarship is not guaranteed even if you are admitted to a university. Scholarship programs have limited funds and a large pool of applicants, so it is important to submit a strong and competitive application. However, being admitted to a university can increase your chances of receiving a scholarship.

5. Can I still receive a scholarship for admission if I have already started my studies?

Yes, there are some scholarship programs that offer funding for current students. You can research and inquire about these opportunities with your university's financial aid office or through external scholarship databases. Keep in mind that the eligibility requirements for these scholarships may differ from those for incoming students.