Recommend the fastest memory for this motherboard

• Thread starter Kutt
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Memory
In summary, for the fastest gaming memory for your new PC build, it is recommended to go with the Corsair Dominator GT, as it reduces bottlenecks and boosts graphics card performance. However, 8GB of RAM is sufficient for most tasks unless there is a specific need for more. Newegg is a good place to start for shopping, as it offers competitive prices and a user-friendly interface. The motherboard listed is designed specifically for this type of memory.
Kutt
Please recommend to me that fastest gaming memory for this motherboard in my new PC build.

Faster memory reduces bottlenecks and boosts the capability of your graphics card(s).

http://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/MSI/Z77_MPower/

Last edited:
Computer science news on Phys.org
Greg Bernhardt said:
Good call wuli!

Newegg is my favorite place to buy electronics. They're more user friendly than Tiger Direct and tend to be less expensive and more user friendly than Amazon. You can search for better prices anyway you like, but for shopping it's a good place to start.

1. What is the maximum memory capacity for this motherboard?

The maximum memory capacity for this motherboard is 32GB.

2. What type of memory does this motherboard support?

This motherboard supports DDR3 and DDR4 memory modules.

3. What is the clock speed of the fastest recommended memory for this motherboard?

The fastest recommended memory for this motherboard has a clock speed of 3200MHz.

4. Can I mix different memory speeds on this motherboard?

Yes, you can mix different memory speeds on this motherboard, but the memory will only run at the speed of the slowest module.

5. Is it better to have more memory modules or higher capacity modules for this motherboard?

It is better to have higher capacity modules for this motherboard, as it will allow for better overall performance and future upgrades.