Can I Accurately Measure a Kilo of Pork or Any Other Item?

• Thread starter Spin_Network
  • Start date
In summary, just how much is a kilo of something? There may be a limit to how accurately one can measure a kilo of something.
Spin_Network
Is there a limit on the measure of a Kilo of Pork, or anything for that matter?

How accurate can I measure a Kilo of something, can I measure this to a finite limit?

Just how much is a kilo ..can I get it to within a factor say of the Quantum Approximation of a large number of Atoms?

Physics news on Phys.org
Spin_Network said:
Is there a limit on the measure of a Kilo of Pork, or anything for that matter?

How accurate can I measure a Kilo of something, can I measure this to a finite limit?

Just how much is a kilo ..can I get it to within a factor say of the Quantum Approximation of a large number of Atoms?

Is the Gravitational Constant, a variable for Macro objects due to the increase in Mass, offset by a precise value for Micro objects, due to the dimensional decrease in Quantum Mechanics, or by fact of the inability to restrain measure of Mass to a fixed 3-D Volume?

Spin_Network said:
Is the Gravitational Constant, a variable for Macro objects due to the increase in Mass, offset by a precise value for Micro objects, due to the dimensional decrease in Quantum Mechanics, or by fact of the inability to restrain measure of Mass to a fixed 3-D Volume?

A kitchen set of scales is ok to measure a kilo of Pork, if I add small amounts to the Pork on the scales, it's needle may not register any change with the first small amount. What if I wanted to reduce the Porks measure?..if I deduct a little Pork at a time, the scales again may not register the first small removed Pork.

Ok how do I weigh a Planet full of Pork?..what measure devise is appropiate, and will the measure devise's size have a baring on the resultant measure?

If I wanted to use an ordinary kitchen scales to measure the 'Planet of Pork', would I just have to turn the kitchen scales over and place it one the ground? :biggrin:

:rofl: Sorry, but whenever I see the first replies to a thread belongs to the thread starter, I think s/he is talking to himself!

So help him out and he won't have to resort to talking to himself! :)

1. What is the nutritional value of a kilo of pork and potatoes?

A kilo of pork and potatoes contains approximately 1000 calories, 50 grams of protein, and 40 grams of fat. It also provides a good source of vitamins and minerals such as iron, potassium, and vitamin C.

2. How many servings can you get from a kilo of pork and potatoes?

The number of servings from a kilo of pork and potatoes will vary depending on the portion size. On average, a kilo of pork and potatoes can provide 4-6 servings.

3. Is it safe to eat a kilo of pork and potatoes in one sitting?

It is generally not recommended to consume a kilo of pork and potatoes in one sitting as it may lead to overeating and potential digestive discomfort. It is important to practice portion control and balance meals with other nutrient-dense foods.

4. How long can a kilo of pork and potatoes be stored in the fridge?

A kilo of pork and potatoes should be stored in the fridge for no longer than 3-4 days to ensure food safety and freshness. It is best to consume it within 1-2 days for optimal taste and quality.

5. Can a kilo of pork and potatoes be frozen for later use?

Yes, a kilo of pork and potatoes can be frozen for later use. It is recommended to divide the pork and potatoes into smaller portions, wrap them tightly, and store them in the freezer for up to 3 months. Thaw in the fridge before cooking.