Identifying a Non-Linear Parameter Varying System

In summary, the conversation discusses a non-linear parameter varying system and its equations, including a pdf of the model. The speaker is seeking ideas for an appropriate algorithm to use.
FaroukSchw
Hello guys, i am trying to identify the following non linear parameter varying system.
\begin{equation}
Y_1(t_{i})}=\frac{Y_1(t_{i-1})+\Delta t.k_{1}.Y_2(t_{i-1})}{\left(1+\Delta.t.\left(k_{1}.Y_2(t_{i-1})+k_{2}.Y_3(t_{i-1})\right)\right)}
\end{equation}

\begin{equation}
Y_2(t_{i})=\frac{U_1(t_{i})}{\left1+\frac{M_1}{U_4(t_{i})}(a\lefta.\frac{1}{2}.k_{1}.Y_1(t_{i})+b.\frac{1}{2}.k_{4}.Y_3(t_{i-1})\right)\right}
\end{equation}

\begin{equation}
Y_3(t_{i})=\frac{U_2(t_{i})}{\left1+\frac{M_2}{U_4(t_{i})}(\left a.k_{2}.Y_1(t_{i})+b.k_{4}.Y_2(t_{i})\right)\right}
\end{equation}

\begin{equation}
Y_4(t_{i})=U_3+\frac{M_3}{M_2}\left(U_2(t_{i})-Y_3(t_{i})\right)
\end{equation}

Does anybody has an idea about the algorithm that can be used?
Regards

Engineering news on Phys.org
It seems that i din't write with .tex well, here is a pdf containing the model.

Attachments

• LaTeX2.pdf
    74.3 KB · Views: 218

1. How do I identify a specimen?

To identify a specimen, you can use a field guide or identification key specific to the type of organism you are trying to identify. These resources provide detailed descriptions and images to help you determine the species of the specimen.

2. What characteristics should I look for when identifying a specimen?

When identifying a specimen, it is important to look at physical characteristics such as color, shape, size, and any unique features. You may also need to observe behaviors or habitat preferences to accurately identify the specimen.

3. Can I use DNA analysis for identification?

Yes, DNA analysis can be used for identification, especially for closely related species that may have similar physical characteristics. However, this method can be time-consuming and requires specialized equipment and expertise.

4. Are there any online resources for identification?

Yes, there are many online resources available for identification, such as websites, databases, and apps. These resources may provide information on a wide range of species or be specific to a certain taxonomic group.

5. What should I do if I am having trouble identifying a specimen?

If you are having trouble identifying a specimen, you can reach out to experts or fellow scientists for assistance. You can also consult additional resources or consider seeking assistance from a professional identification service.