Is it worth drinking 50,000 cups of tea for a free bread toaster?

• Thread starter IntellectIsStrength
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Laptop
In summary: American media and how it shapes our view of the world. In the movie, the media is controlled by a small group of people who use it to their advantage. The media is in the business of selling newspapers, so they report what is popular, which is usually what the advertisers want to hear. The Bob (2004 ©) movie is a satirical look at the American media and how it shapes our view of the world. In the movie, the media is controlled by a small group of people who use it to their advantage. The media is in the business of selling newspapers, so they report what is popular, which is usually what the advertisers want to hear.In summary, the movie is a satire
Physics news on Phys.org
These things usually pay out somewhere between fractions of pence and several pence per advertisement viewed. Either way, reading that number of emails would probably drive you to suicide before you got anywhere near a reward.

IntellectIsStrength said:
http://www.ezlaptop.com/index.php?ref=55616

What do you guys think? A scam? or a genuine offer?

Purchasing our eBook package for just $5.00 will grant access to your account immediately so you can start receiving our rewarding e-mails! After reading each e-mail sent to you, click the activation link which will then deposit credits into your account right away. There's nothing to buy from our sponsors! Our e-mails are worth whole numbers so you can earn credits much faster than any other program out there!

It appears to me that there are several possibilities. First, unless you sponsor other people it may take an eternity to get enough credits to receive said laptop. And/or, in order to continued receiving emails that add credits to your account, you will find that you have to pay monthly fees that will cost you more than the LT is worth. Or, there is no way that you will ever receive a laptop no matter what you do.

If its too good to be true then that's exactly what it is. :frown:

Yes, in order to get a bread toaster for free I need to save up 10,000 points.. where every box of tea has 4 points on it. So I need to use 2500 boxes, one box contains 20 bags.. that is 50,000 cups of tea! :eek:

The skeptical position must be "There is no free lunch." :rofl:

infidel said:
The skeptical position must be "There is no free lunch." :rofl:

That's not skepticism, that's reality.

Monique said:
So I need to use 2500 boxes, one box contains 20 bags.. that is 50,000 cups of tea! :eek:

Sounds like supplies for a particularly busy week of revision...

Ivan Seeking said:
That's not skepticism, that's reality.

Yeah, but most people are thoroughly detached from both.

Monique said:
Yes, in order to get a bread toaster for free I need to save up 10,000 points.. where every box of tea has 4 points on it. So I need to use 2500 boxes, one box contains 20 bags.. that is 50,000 cups of tea! :eek:
Person 1: 'Guess why Monique has been on the toilet all day.'
Person 2: 'I don't know. Why?'
Person 1: 'She has just finished her 50,000th cup of tea this week.'
Person 2: 'Why so much tea?'
Person 1: 'She wanted a free bread toaster.'

You can see the conversation potential. :wink:

The Bob (2004 ©)

1. Can I really get a laptop for only $5.00?

Yes, it is possible to find a laptop for $5.00. However, it is important to be cautious when purchasing such a cheap laptop as it may have limited capabilities and could potentially be a scam.

2. What kind of laptop can I get for $5.00?

The type of laptop you can get for $5.00 will likely be a used or refurbished model with basic specifications. It may not have the latest technology or be able to run more demanding programs.

3. Where can I find a laptop for $5.00?

You may be able to find a $5.00 laptop at a thrift store, online marketplace, or through a local classifieds website. It is important to thoroughly research the seller and the laptop's condition before making a purchase.

4. Is it worth buying a laptop for $5.00?

It depends on your needs and expectations. If you are looking for a basic laptop for basic tasks like browsing the internet and word processing, a $5.00 laptop may be suitable. However, if you need a more powerful and reliable laptop, it may be worth investing in a higher priced model.

5. Are there any risks involved in buying a laptop for $5.00?

Yes, there are potential risks involved when purchasing a laptop for such a low price. The laptop may be in poor condition, have limited capabilities, or even be a scam. It is important to thoroughly research the seller and the laptop's condition before making a purchase.