Jalapenos I Grew: The Food Thread Part 2

In summary, these jalapenos I grew this summer are really coming in handy this winter. They're good in just about anything for adding a great pepper taste and a little heat.
I love all of these food pictures! Some great cooks!

Physics news on Phys.org
I scratched a creative itch this weekend to make a different kind of BBQ sauce: rhubarb and apricot. It was just OK, too much fruit flavor for my taste. A basic description (all amounts are approximate, I rarely measure anything!):

About 3 handfuls of rhubarb, cut into cubes
5 apricots, chopped

Simmer these in a tiny bit of water (the rhubarb starts to give up a lot of water as it cooks). Add 1/4 cup sugar, 1/8 cup molasses, and salt. Puree after about an hour.

Separately:
Saute an onion and 4 cloves of garlic in avocado oil*. Spice to taste: cayenne, thyme, smoked paprika, cinnamon, and salt to taste.

Puree the onion/garlic into the rhubarb. Add worcestershire sauce to taste.

This is tasty but sweet - it lacks umami. It would appeal to children. It's pretty good on fall-off-the-bone smoked ribs...but what wouldn't be :biggrin:?

*Avocado oil: my new favorite oil. Good for high heat without smoking, has almost no flavor.

danago said:
I have never made infused oils, however quite a few articles I've read warn of the dangers of botulism poisoning when using fresh ingredients (especially garlic).

Ah hell. Never heard this until now. We just started making these. Was making garlicky olive oil for my hummus. ::pout::

The FDA recommends that if you want to make your own infused garlic oil, you should prepare it fresh and use it right away. If you are saving any leftovers, you must refrigerate it right away and use within a week.
Source: http://theolivepress.com/news-blog/be-aware-of-the-risks-of-botulism-with-homemade-garlic-infused-oil#.U7FSz_ldXh4

Use right away? That's not an infusion!

Oh well. I'll use the one I started a few days ago.

lisab said:
I scratched a creative itch this weekend to make a different kind of BBQ sauce: rhubarb and apricot. It was just OK, too much fruit flavor for my taste. A basic description (all amounts are approximate, I rarely measure anything!):

About 3 handfuls of rhubarb, cut into cubes
5 apricots, chopped

Simmer these in a tiny bit of water (the rhubarb starts to give up a lot of water as it cooks). Add 1/4 cup sugar, 1/8 cup molasses, and salt. Puree after about an hour.

Separately:
Saute an onion and 4 cloves of garlic in avocado oil*. Spice to taste: cayenne, thyme, smoked paprika, cinnamon, and salt to taste.

Puree the onion/garlic into the rhubarb. Add worcestershire sauce to taste.

This is tasty but sweet - it lacks umami. It would appeal to children. It's pretty good on fall-off-the-bone smoked ribs...but what wouldn't be :biggrin:?

*Avocado oil: my new favorite oil. Good for high heat without smoking, has almost no flavor.
I have no idea what it looks like, but from the ingredients I can tell it is very sweet... And I love sweets!

EDIT:

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ gimme some please.

Last edited:
Made a cake with wild cherries today.
Also made a plain 'quatre (4) quarts' (French) cake.

It's all really easy (especially with this great Kenwood my mom has :biggrin: ). Just take equal parts of sugar, self-rising flour, melted butter and eggs.
Melt the butter, let it cool a bit.
Mix all but the flour.
Then add flour and put in your favorite baking tin.
Wait about 45 minutes and done.

For the wild cherry one, pick up a jar of those.
Also increase the amount of flour.
My recipe uses 250 grams of sugar, butter and eggs.
With that you need 330 grams of self-rising flour.
Pro-tip: Before adding the cherries, roll them in some regular flour. This keeps them from sinking to the bottom.

I might add pictures, it's for a little diner party however so won't have much time.

JorisL said:
Made a cake with wild cherries today.
Also made a plain 'quatre (4) quarts' (French) cake.

It's all really easy (especially with this great Kenwood my mom has :biggrin: ). Just take equal parts of sugar, self-rising flour, melted butter and eggs.
Melt the butter, let it cool a bit.
Mix all but the flour.
Then add flour and put in your favorite baking tin.
Wait about 45 minutes and done.

For the wild cherry one, pick up a jar of those.
Also increase the amount of flour.
My recipe uses 250 grams of sugar, butter and eggs.
With that you need 330 grams of self-rising flour.
Pro-tip: Before adding the cherries, roll them in some regular flour. This keeps them from sinking to the bottom.

I might add pictures, it's for a little diner party however so won't have much time.

That sounds delicious, Joris!

Reminds me of a cake I had a lot when I was a kid: chocolate with cherries.

XmTGHRA.jpg

Cheese stuffed burgers.

Minced beef. Onion and tomato through food processor, Beaten egg. 1 slice of bread through food processor. Salt, pepper, parsley, genorous dollop of HP brown sauce. Mix everything together and it should be wet enough to stay together and turn into a ball but dry enough it shouldn't be too sloppy and stick to the sides. Turn out onto a board and divide into even pieces (I use a big ramakin dish we have since its just the right size) Take a decent sized chunk of cheese and place it on top of each burger (The best cheese is actually those cheap rubbery cheeses since a good cheese can dry up whereas the cheap cheese turns into almost like a fondue) Push the chunk of cheese halfway into the burger and then fold the meat up to cover the hole. Give a quick roll in your hands to even the shape up and then fry in a very hot pan until they are as browned as you want. Then place in a tray and put into a medium hot oven until they are cooked thoroughly.

Likes 1 person
Yummy troll!

Likes 1 person
Evo said:
Yummy troll!

Thanks evo, it also works pretty well with meatballs but obviously the cheese needs cut into cubes.

Just fried some chicken cubes, lots of spicy seasonings(a mix for chicken you find over here) and quite a bit of pepper sauce.
At the last moment I figured, why not add a little sugar. Now I have some sort of sticky sauce coating the chicken.

You get some sweetness at first followed by a nice heat in the back of your throat.
it's cooling down now so we can mix it under cooled down macaroni with pineapple, peas and bellpeppers.
I suspect it's going to be yummy for my tummy :)

Tomorrow I'm going to make some wraps, always good hot or cold.

Haven't got any pictures but i'll describe it in words.

Start off with a nice steak. Mix up some good quality gravy to a paste and add oil until its about the consistency of cream. Brush the steak with the gravy/oil mix. Grill them under a really hot grill for 5 minutes. Bring out brush the top side with the gravy mix, turn over, brush again with the gravy mix and put back in the grill. Wait about 3 minutes. Put a sliced ciabatta with a drizzle of olive oil under the grill beside the steaks for 1 minutes. Turn over ciabatta, grill for 1 minute. Thinly spread mustard over the ciabatta. Brush the steak with the gravy mix and place the gravy side down onto the ciabatta. MOre gravy over the top of the steak then add a layer of sliced cheese (I used a nice strong english chedder) PUt it back into the grill until the cheese is melted and browned lightly. I served mine with a tomato and chilli chutney and a sweet onion relish.

Obviously adjust the cooking time for the steak depending on how you want yours and the thickness of the steak. My steaks were between about 0.5 to 0.75 of an inch and those times got me medium rare on the thick steak and medium to well on the thinner one.

Likes 1 person
Cooked some really nice chicken for dinner tonight. Chicken thighs into the bottom of a ceramic dish, then coated then in honey and muscovado sugar, juice of 1 lemon and 2 oranges, salt and pepper. Put that back in the fridge for a couple of hours. Then added chicken stock with a tablespoon of black molasses added to it. (the molasses needs to be dissolved into a cup of boiling water so that's why its added after the marinading. It might be possible to let the dissolved molasses cool and then add to the chicken before marinading but I don't have the patience or planning skills to do that) Then put them in the oven at about 160C for an hour then turn them over and cook for another hour. I then grilled them for a minute or 2 just to crisp the skin up.

Likes 1 person
I made some Italian sausages with tomatoes, green bell pepper and onion, sauteed it all in a pan, just a traditional sautee, but very yummy.

I was about to make my signature Worcestershire pork chops today, complete with the brown sugar, soy sauce, ketchup, and a few other ingredients, but to my horror I find no Worcestershire sauce in the fridge:eek:

So now I need to improvise..Hmmm

I decided on a marinade mixture of shallots, freshly minced garlic, salt, pepper, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, and chopped rosemary. It smelled good, at least. I poured half on the pork chops, going to let it bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes, going to turn them over, pour the other half of the improvised solution on, let it cook for about another 30 minutes, and hopefully it comes out ok. Wish me luck..

DiracPool said:
So now I need to improvise..Hmmm

Wish me luck..

Update: It was delicious. Try it. I forgot to mention a couple things..First, I squeezed a half lemon over the chops before I put them in, with the marinade, of course, which actually was more of a "sauce" than a marinade cause I didn't really let it sit..

Also, I was only cooking 2 chops, big and thick, but still just two. I was going off an old recipe that called for a 30-30 minute back with a turnover in the middle, but that was for 6 chops. Thankfully, I caught that and did 30 on the first side and 5 minutes on the back. I'd recommend 18-18 for 2 chops.

In any case, it was juicy and delicious, so much so that I was drinking the marinade out of the roasting pan by the end of the meal :tongue2:

Gammon steaks with a honey, mustard and Irish whiskey glaze:

Start off with some smoked gammon that's been left in cold water for a couple of hours to bring out some of the salt. Rinse the gammon under a cold tap and dry. Heat some oil in a heavy frying pan and then fry the gammon, turning regularly.

After about 7 or 8 minutes there will probably be a load of water in the bottom of the pan from the gammon so chuck that out and dry the pan. Reheat the pan and place the gammon back in the pan. The gammon will fry perfectly well in the fat that's left inside it.

Once the gammon has started to develop some colour pour in the glaze mix which consists of 3 parts honey to 1 part mustard to 1 part whiskey. Be careful on the choice of whiskey as a strong peaty or smokey whiskey could make the gammon taste burnt even though it isn't.

Let the gammon with plenty of turning until the glaze has turned a deep chestnut colour and it is starting to blacken on the gammon itself.

The gammon could be served with a variety of things but I just went with some nice fresh boiled potatoes and peas.

Likes 1 person
Salad with a simple homemade dressing. Dressing is just olive oil, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice and a good quality mustard. For one serving, I use one tbsp of each with a small amount of mustard (Black Currant mustard today) and stir well. I usually put it directly on the salad but we had some leftover roast that I shredded, warmed up for 25 seconds and mixed into the dressing.

Dressing.jpg

Final product with some parmesan cheese sprinkled on top.

Salad.jpg

Likes 1 person
Here's a meal to dye for ... If I do say so myself. :L

I'm glad I brought in some unripened tomatoes before last nights big freeze here. They, when fried, went really well with the BBQ pork loin I made yesterday and the jalapenos from last summer.

fIjJzpi.jpg

That looks delicious, unfortunately I decided not to fight the squirrels this season and didn't plant any vegetables. Of course we had a very long growing season.

Dumpling Week!
Whether they're fried, steamed, boiled or stuffed, few dishes are as comforting as the dumpling.
Around the world, nearly every culture offers something delicious wrapped in dough.

Wrapped in dough?

Wrapped?

This is not the dumpling I remember...

Idiot!

Anyways, my mom's dumplings were a homogeny made of flour and potatoes, as far as I can remember, and they were the best in the world. :)
I suppose the author's mother made wrapped dumplings, and they were probably tasty, also.

Evo said:
I decided not to fight the squirrels this season

Breaded with some seasoned salt , pepper & Tabasco, pan fried then a couple minutes in the pressure cooker and they're wonderful.

Likes Evo
jim hardy said:
Breaded with some seasoned salt , pepper & Tabasco, pan fried then a couple minutes in the pressure cooker and they're wonderful.
:L

I have to get back into cooking. Some bad meds I was on for a while really took away my incentive to cook.

Anyway, anyone that can get their hands on these, BUY THEM!

Stacy's pita chips "Simply Naked", unlike any other pita chips, light as a potato chip with an incredible flavor and not full of unhealthy fats and preservatives. Even though one ingredient is listed as *organic*, after tasting them at the overpriced food store (they always have free samples of stuff), I had to buy them.

http://www.stacyssnacks.com/simply-naked-pita-chips.html

So, what do you pair them with? Stonehill Kitchens Artichoke and Parmesan *stuff*. OMG, it's the most decadent, sinfully delicious *stuff* I've ever eaten. It's a dip, but can be made into many wonderful things. I will definitely be trying the other flavors. Dlgoff, I thought of you, if you have a Hen House near you, they sell both of these, if not, next time you're near a hen House, stop in and buy some. Paired with an adult beverage, this is seduction food.

http://www.stonemillkitchens.com/product1.html

Of course, I had to also pick up a container of Jose Pepper's espinaca dip. I also got a salad since these are all so rich.

Last edited by a moderator:
Likes Silicon Waffle
Title: Why I No Longer Like "The Food Network"

The genesis of this "rant" against what used to be one of my most favorite channel on TV is the interview I read by Vivian Howard, the chef in the amazingly-gorgeous PBS series "A Chef's Life" (if you haven't seen this, you have GOT to watch it). When she was asked about how the series was created, this is what she had to say::

But we still thought we were making a little documentary -- we wouldn’t have had the confidence to make a series had it not been for a producer out of New York, who told us to call it a pilot and make a series out of it. We sent it to the Food Network, and they didn’t like it. We took it to PBS and they said, “This is really cool. Make 12 more of them.”

And that, boys and girls, is why I no longer watch much of the Food Network. They have lost their compass and their mission and is now going for all style and no substance. Somehow, the idea of focusing on culinary arts, and the history/cultural connection to food are no longer something they care much about. Instead, they are going for shows that carter to people with ADD, who can't sit still long enough without some kind of drama or thrills every 5 minutes (can we say "Chopped"?). It used to be Alton Brown's "Good Eats" show could deliver stuff that many of us can learn from, but that series ended years ago. Now, the only shows worth watching on Food Network is "Diners, Driver-Ins, and Dives" and maybe "Pioneer Woman", the latter mainly out of curiosity on what they actually do on a cattle range in the middle of Oklahoma to burn off all that food full of than eat a lot of food with butter, cheese, cream, etc. Almost everything else seems to focus on competition, drama, fast-paced actions, etc., with very little to learn from about food.

This is in direct contrast with food shows we get say, from the UK. I love the Masterchef series. This is how one does a food competition, where the emphasis is on skills and culinary excellence. They still have time limits, but not as manic as what you get on the Food Network where you have to produce a dish in 20 minutes using ingredients one had never hear before. And "The Great British Bake Off" contest was just sublime! And of course, that was on PBS, not Food Network because, hey, there were no trash talking and people on that show actually supported one another even though they were competing against each other. And that explains why they didn't get Vivian Howard's show, because it is too classy, too civilized, and too thoughtful.

"A Chef's Life", btw, went on to win the Peabody Award for its first season. So take that, Food Network!

I was just thinking of all my most favorite cooking shows on TV, and they are:

1. America's Test Kitchen/Cook's Country (PBS)
2. A Chef's Life (PBS)
3. Bizarre Food (and its various incarnations) (Travel Channel)
4. Pioneer Woman (Food Network)
5. Extra Virgin (Cooking Channel, which is a sister/cousin/off-spring of Food Network).

Andrew Zimmern, the host of "Bizarre Food" has won the James Beard award for best TV host. So take that, Food Network!

This list used to be dominated by shows on the Food Network. Now, I routinely watch only 2 or 3 shows at most on that network. But more importantly, I truly dislike (despise?) all the competition shows on that channel. As an amateur cook, I learn practically nothing from those shows. It should say something that the best food-related show on TV, for me, is NOT on the Food Network. If your expertise and focus is on food, then you should be really good at it. That is not the case here.

Zz.

Likes Evo
I have pretty much stopped watching the Food Network because it's nothing but game shows now, and they keep recycling the same old group of Food Network faux chefs.

Absolutely agree on Masterchef UK and the Great British Bake Off, much higher class and about the knowledge and ability to cook sans the theatrics.

I can't watch A Chef's Life though, although the woman took a culinary course after she failed at advertising, she doesn't really have a basic knowledge of food and cooking and it's just too painful to watch the mistakes she makes as she learns about cooking while running a restaurant, which I guess is what the show is about. I wish I could remember some of the jaw droppers she's made, but it was something like being at a farm and asking what an adult calf would be called, the guy gave her the best "I cannot believe you really just asked that" look and said "it's called a cow". I thought she grew up on a farm? Anyway, I tried watching another episode after that and she didn't understand something really basic about eggs, and that was it for me. Of course normal people probably don't get worked up over her mistakes, I'm not NOrmAL.

Last edited:
Vivian also wanted to know the difference between butter beans and lima beans.

But that is the charm of the entire show, especially if you learned about her background. She may have grown up in eastern N. Carolina, but she couldn't wait to get out of there. But now that she has gone back, she's learning all about the food that she grew up with and the food that came out of the region. So she's looking at all the things that she used to "despise", but in a different light and with a new appreciation. Otherwise, one wouldn't serve a Tom Thumb at the James Beard House.

I find the show charming, but more importantly, very honest with itself. I don't know of any other shows like it.

Zz.

ZapperZ said:
Vivian also wanted to know the difference between butter beans and lima beans.

But that is the charm of the entire show, especially if you learned about her background. She may have grown up in eastern N. Carolina, but she couldn't wait to get out of there. But now that she has gone back, she's learning all about the food that she grew up with and the food that came out of the region. So she's looking at all the things that she used to "despise", but in a different light and with a new appreciation. Otherwise, one wouldn't serve a Tom Thumb at the James Beard House.

I find the show charming, but more importantly, very honest with itself. I don't know of any other shows like it.

Zz.
See, I was looking at it the wrong way, I first thought it was about a seasoned chef, then was disappointed, so I nit picked on every mistake. I read another version of the interview you posted, which seems to explain a bit more and that although her family had a farm, being the youngest she didn't really get involved with farm life, so that explains a lot of my misconceptions.

I'll give her another try now that I understand the point of the show.

Here's the other version of the interview. http://www.eater.com/2014/1/21/6294499/chef-vivian-howard-on-southern-food-and-her-pbs-show

Have you watched UK Masterchef Professional? That will bring tears of joy watching the high level of expertise and encouragement.

I learned a lot from my grandmother, She was the cook for the Kennebec Log Drive. KLD consisted of a lot of local workers that would saw the trees, dump the wood into local streams and rivers to float down to the pulp and paper mills, so there were a lot of guys that had to be fed really fast every morning before the day began. Grandma could have dozens of eggs frying in seconds. Get a couple of frying pans hot and buttered, and get to the eggs. Grab a couple of eggs, whack them on the edge of the counter, and flick them open with her long thumbnails, and there they were, cooking in the pan. How many men had to be fed? That number went up and down, but it never mattered to her. Years later, older guys would approach me and brag on her cooking skills, and ask if I knew any of her tricks.

turbo said:
I learned a lot from my grandmother, She was the cook for the Kennebec Log Drive. KLD consisted of a lot of local workers that would saw the trees, dump the wood into local streams and rivers to float down to the pulp and paper mills, so there were a lot of guys that had to be fed really fast every morning before the day began. Grandma could have dozens of eggs frying in seconds. Get a couple of frying pans hot and buttered, and get to the eggs. Grab a couple of eggs, whack them on the edge of the counter, and flick them open with her long thumbnails, and there they were, cooking in the pan. How many men had to be fed? That number went up and down, but it never mattered to her. Years later, older guys would approach me and brag on her cooking skills, and ask if I knew any of her tricks.
I think people that grew up learning about food are the best cooks. Cooking is a science, even though these natural cooks don't realize it. I believe that you have her recipes memorized, you should write them down.

Turbo, I know you picked up your cooking skills from watching and learning. These people that take a 6 month *culinary school* course just have no clue, they learn a few tricks and have no idea what's involved. A UK Masterchef opening show had 2nd year culinary students asked to scramble eggs as an elimination test, only one student knew how to scramble an egg properly. And these students had been hand picked as the school's best students. Culinary schools there aren't the 30 week certificate 'schools' that you see so commonly in the US, but these kids couldn't cook after 2 years. It was shocking.

I don't know where my mother really learned so much about cooking, she said she would spend a lot of time in the kitchen watching their cook. She had unbelievable high end cookbooks from France that I would go over until I memorized them, I found out that my sister threw them out years ago, she said they were collecting dust, I almost died. I remember when I was 10 and crying because I didn't properly temper the eggs I was cooking for an ice cream, yes people, real ice cream is a cooked custard that has air churned into it while it freezes, it is not cream and sugar solidified with liquid nitrogen. I also made ice cream with rennet. People today don't even know what rennet is.

I was also 10 the first and last time I actually made home made phyllo dough, took me all day, it was back breaking getting it into a paper thin see through sheet so large that I had to line the floor with wax paper in order to finish rolling it out. the baklava was the best I ever tasted, but I'm sure the work I put into it prejudiced me somewhat. It makes me really critical of these "tv cooks' that have no clue what they're doing. Actually it infuriates me that these people are on tv.

Ok, my blood pressure is up. Time to stop.

Ok, while I'm on a rant and roll..Julia Child...hated her.

She destroyed French cooking. I did read that what she was famous for was taking French classics and adapting them for American cooks.

Ok, what that means is that she took great traditional French recipes and dumbed them down to the point that they were no longer recognizable to French people. She ruined so many great French classics like ratatouille, her version is nothing that even resembles the original. Instead of it being a classic stew where all vegetables simmered together to meld the flavors, she cooked them separately and then mixed them together at the end. Nothing like the original, completely lacked the beautiful complex flavors developed by the original recipe. :devil:

It just never ceases to amaze me is how some people that are really not good become famous. then of course, people try to jump on that bandwagon by aligning themselves even if that means being fake. Jacques Pepin comes to mind, he jumped on her bandwagon, he also sold things like "flavorless and odorless sesame seed oil". WHAT?? Evo Child accidentally bought me a bottle of that junk when I sent her to the store to buy me a bottle of sesame seed oil for a Japanese dish I was making. His junk cost $8. But, she's not into cooking, I couldn't yell at her. I don't think they're sold anymore.

Last edited:
Likes Silicon Waffle
I think you are way too hard on poor old Julia.

The problem here is that you are looking at her shows (at least, her original series) in light of today's world. You need to remember that there was nothing like that show way back then, that a cooking show like her was truly a trail-blazer. Not many typical household in the US were familiar with French cooking and technique at that time, and she basically had to start showing them from scratch. So I can completely understand if she had to dumb it down. She wasn't teaching culinary students. This is similar to what they do on America's Test Kitchen, especially when they try to recreate some ethnic cuisine. They simply can't make the recipe too complicated or using ingredients too exotic, because their whole mission is to allow someone in a typical US household to be able to make these dishes. I see nothing wrong with that.

Secondly, I think we look at food shows on TV differently. I don't mind someone who isn't professionally trained. This is because there are two things I often try to get from food shows on TV: (i) news ideas, techniques, and inspiration, and (ii) the connection of the food to the local culture and surroundings. This is why I love Andrew Zimmern's shows. You don't learn the culinary arts on his shows, but I love the CONTEXT of the food in relation to the location. It is amazing how much one can learn about a culture or a society simply by learning about the food and what they normally eat. As an ethnic food fan, I devour those types of shows. It is also why I love watching Pioneer Woman, even though she isn't a professional chef, and her culinary technique is a mess. I love the context with where she lives and how that is reflected in the food she prepares for her family and friends. Besides, many of the stuff she prepares are very easy to replicate without remembering the recipes.

Zz.

You're right, I am way too hard on tv cooks because I learned old school Haute Cuisine, my mother was a perfectionist and she drilled into me that nothing but perfection was acceptable, and with that type of cooking, you really did not deviate. I think it's actually kept me from being flexible and creative when it comes to cooking. I did love watching Joyce Chen on PBS when I was growing up, but then I had no clue what Chinese cooking was about, so her Americanized versions of Chinese dishes were all I had to go by.

I adore Andrew Zimmern, I have watched all of his shows over the years, he's awesome.

Supper tonight was awesome! Our niece and her boyfriend rode their snowmobiles to a pond in northern Maine and spent a couple of days there ice-fishing. This afternoon, he dropped in and gave us a large brook trout they had caught. My wife got the oven going and baked some potatoes, and steamed some broccoli, In the meantime, I convinced here to split the brookie lengthwise along the spine before frying it. She was hesitant, but I got her to realize that the fish would fry up better if it wasn't so thick. She preheated and buttered our biggest skillet and got the fish cooking. It came out perfect! I still have 1/2 of that fish left over to have with breakfast tomorrow. I can't wait!

Likes Evo
Coming back to the TV show discussion, recently I liked the hairy bikers (UK): Asian adventure.
I love Asian cuisine and got some great ideas from the 2 episodes I saw so far.
Next week I'll likely make fresh ramen (not the noodles because I don't have the time for that).

Also Goulash must be my favourite stew, ever.

Likes Evo