Camera help -- Win7 HomePremiume and picture uploads

by biferi
Tags: camera, homepremiume, picture, uploads, win7
biferi
Jan24-13, 03:02 PM
P: 193
I have the Canon SD 1000 Camara and Win7 Home Premiume on my Desktop.

When I plug the Camara in a windo opens asking me what do I want to do and I click Import Pictures and it works.

On my Laptop I am running Win7 HomePremiume the same thing but when I plug in my Camara now window open I have to go into Computer find the Camara and Right click on it the click Import Pictures.

So I thought it was an Autoplay setting I had to fix so I open my Autio play window and go down to Pictures and set it to Ask Me Every Time and save Settings.

But it still does the same thing any help?
Phys.Org News Partner Engineering news on Phys.org
Researchers propose network-based evaluation tool to assess relief operations feasibility
Large streams of data warn cars, banks and oil drillers
Engineering student developing traffic forecasts
jedishrfu
Jan24-13, 03:07 PM
P: 2,473
This may help:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/w...to-my-computer

there's a link to what if the dialog doesn't pop up and inside it is a link to how to turn autoplay on/off. It doesn't say if you need to reboot but if your test doesn't work then try a reboot.
biferi
Jan24-13, 04:43 PM
P: 193
I went to the link and I see where it says if Autoplay does not come up what to do.

But I want to have Autoplay come up and I go into Autoplay screen and for Pictures I set it to Ask Me Every Time.

But I have a check in Turn Autoplay on.

And nothing

Register to reply