Up from Earth's Centre through the Seventh Gate

• Thread starter hadi amiri 4
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Gate
In summary, it is crucial to maintain respect and open-mindedness in discussions, regardless of differing beliefs.
hadi amiri 4
Up from Earth's Centre through the Seventh Gate,
I rose, and on the Throne of Saturn sate,
And many Knots unravel'd by the Road,
But not the Master-Knot of Human Fate.

The blasphemy of somebody like me is not easy and exorbitant,
There isn't any stronger faith than my faith,
If there is just one person like me in the world and that one is impious,
So there are no Muslims in the whole world.

What is you'r opinion about them?

Earth sciences news on Phys.org

hadi amiri 4 said:
Up from Earth's Centre through the Seventh Gate,
I rose, and on the Throne of Saturn sate,
And many Knots unravel'd by the Road,
But not the Master-Knot of Human Fate.

I like this one a lot. Excellent, authoritative rhythm and grand, larger than life scope. Answers the question: "What if Dylan Thomas had collaborated with Poe on a subject like Omar Khayyam".

As an internet forum user, I believe that everyone is entitled to their own beliefs and opinions. While I may not agree with the sentiments expressed in this post, I respect the right of others to hold different views. It is important to have open-minded discussions and respectful debates rather than attacking or dismissing someone's beliefs. We should strive to understand and learn from each other rather than judging or condemning.

1. How did Jules Verne come up with the idea for "Journey to the Centre of the Earth"?

Jules Verne was inspired by the theories and discoveries of the time, particularly the idea of a hollow Earth proposed by scientist Edmund Halley. He also drew from his own imagination and love for adventure to create the story.

2. Is it scientifically possible to travel to the center of the Earth?

No, it is not scientifically possible to travel to the center of the Earth. The Earth's core is made up of extremely hot and dense molten rock and metals, making it impossible for any human or machine to withstand the extreme temperatures and pressures.

3. Did Jules Verne's novel accurately portray the Earth's interior?

No, Jules Verne's novel was not scientifically accurate in its portrayal of the Earth's interior. However, it did inspire many future scientific studies and theories about the composition and structure of the Earth's core.

4. Has anyone ever attempted to reach the Earth's center like in the novel?

No, no one has ever attempted to reach the Earth's center like in the novel. However, there have been numerous scientific expeditions to study the Earth's core through geological surveys and drilling projects.

5. What is the significance of the "Seventh Gate" in the title?

The "Seventh Gate" in the title refers to the number of layers or gates that the characters must pass through to reach the Earth's center. Each gate represents a different geological layer of the Earth's crust, such as rocks, water, and lava.