Draw with Teechart,language Visual Basic

• Thread starter nguyen_de89
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Visual
In summary, the problem is that the data on the graph is delayed for a long time, and then it can become difficult to see because the points are very thick.
nguyen_de89
I have one problem about this matter,data update on graph,delay a long time,then it will cornered,i can't this disposition you can help me!
NewBitmapImage.jpg

Engineering news on Phys.org
Hello,

I'm not sure to understand the exact situation. Could you please arrange a simple example project we can run as-is to reproduce the problem here?

"Important note: If you are a TeeChart registered customer,
please post your support questions at Steema's Support
monitored Forums for a prompter reply."
http://support.steema.com

--
Best Regards,

Yeray Alonso
Steema Support Central

Hi
Sr,i don't know registration that wedside
My problem is data drive left then stand here,so points on graph very thick can't see
i post my file you can see it.Do you use Proteus 7.7

http://www.mediafire.com/?u5o4pxndwgv22lj

Hello,

nguyen_de89 said:
i don't know registration that wedside
The support forums are available for Steema customers. If you are a registered customer, you should have a license code and a password you could use to log in that forums.
If you are not a registered customer, please contact us at info at steema dot com.

nguyen_de89 said:
My problem is data drive left then stand here,so points on graph very thick can't see
I'm not sure to understand the problem. Isn't the problem related to drawing speed?
If you want to make the pointer smaller, you could make it smaller with.
Code:
With TChart1.Series(0)
    .asLine.Pointer.HorizontalSize = 2
    .asLine.Pointer.VerticalSize = 2
End With

nguyen_de89 said:
i post my file you can see it.Do you use Proteus 7.7
I've been able to open your project with Visual Basic 6. However does nothing. I think it expects to find something in a COM port...
So, if you still have problems with it, please try to arrange a simple example project we can run a-is to reproduce the problem here.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for reply
But i don't know how i have license code,Do you have yahoo nick,you can give me,i can exchange easier
You don't understand my problem :D
Detail :On graph have two axial (X & Y),On my graph X is Temperature,Y is Time(Second)
When time is run about 15 seconds,on my graph have 15 points homology with time.
My graph is only contain about 15 points.If 16 points are graph to contracted
I want,if >16 points will delete all 15 points and draw 15 points next.
Do you understand my mean?

1. What is Teechart and how does it relate to Visual Basic?

Teechart is a charting and graphing tool that can be integrated with programming languages such as Visual Basic. It allows users to create dynamic and interactive charts and graphs for data visualization and analysis.

2. Can Teechart be used to draw different types of charts and graphs?

Yes, Teechart offers a wide range of chart types including line, bar, pie, scatter, and more. It also allows for customization of colors, labels, and other elements to create unique and informative visualizations.

3. Is Teechart easy to use for beginners?

Teechart has a user-friendly interface and offers extensive documentation and tutorials, making it accessible for beginners. However, some knowledge of Visual Basic and programming concepts may be necessary to fully utilize its features.

4. Can Teechart handle large datasets?

Yes, Teechart is designed to handle large datasets and can efficiently process and display data in real-time. It also offers features such as zooming and scrolling to handle large amounts of data on a single chart.

5. Is Teechart compatible with other programming languages?

Yes, Teechart is compatible with multiple programming languages including Visual Basic, C++, Java, and more. This allows for flexibility and integration with different software and applications.