What delicious chocolate treats can you find at the store?

• Thread starter Evo
  • Start date
In summary, the Evo Child intercepted the package, tore it open and ate some. But I have the remains. She said there was also a card, she's looking for it.
Evo
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
I Have Chocolate!

MIH! Thank you! :cry: :!) :cry: :!)

The Evo Child intercepted the package, tore it open and ate some. But I have the remains. She said there was also a card, she's looking for it.

Uhm. snarf chomp snorf mmmmmm this is GREAT CHOCOLATE! ALL DARK, MY FAVORITE!

damn Evo child

Physics news on Phys.org
Wow, that's great! Children are a hazard to chocolate safekeeping, though, aren't they? Bad Evo Child, bad! :rofl:

Oh, goodie! I tried to send enough that you'd have some to share. I can't believe it got there so fast. Happy very early birthday! :smile:

Moonbear said:
Wow, that's great! Children are a hazard to chocolate safekeeping, though, aren't they? Bad Evo Child, bad! :rofl:
Amazing how they can sniff out chocolate.

Oh look, a package addressed to my mom. <sniff> CHOCOLATE <rip, tear, shred, chomp, chomp> :devil:

Evo said:
Amazing how they can sniff out chocolate.

Oh look, a package addressed to my mom. <sniff> CHOCOLATE <rip, tear, shred, chomp, chomp> :devil:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It's just payback when I do that to my Mom. It wasn't until I moved out of the house that I discovered chocolate Easter bunnies come with ears.:biggrin:

It was so funny, she's sitting tearing through all this bubble wrap and goes "oh, someone sent you a package". It's someone in California. (she has chocolate smeared all over her face) Oh, here, this stuff is really good. There was a card, but I wasn't paying attention and almost hit someone and everything went flying, but I'll find it.

Last edited:
Math Is Hard said:
Oh, goodie! I tried to send enough that you'd have some to share.
How many pounds did you figure that would take? Must have been expensive to ship!

Force of child attraction to chocolate= 10^15*G*mass of chocolate^2/ (distance^2)

As child gets close to chocolate almost impossible to pull child away, thus formula is acceptable :rofl:

So what does one have to do to have chocolate sent to one's house?

Hope it gets there ;)

Must have been expensive to ship!
Nah. I just told the mailman it was for a beautiful woman about to throw herself to the mountain lions and he did it for free.
Force of child attraction to chocolate= 10^15*G*mass of chocolate^2/ (distance^2)
I only considered simple accounting. Chocolate Evo gets = 1/3 of chocolate sent. Therefore, send 3 bars.
dav2008 said:
So what does one have to do to have chocolate sent to one's house?
I suppose if you want the chocolate to actually reach you, the answer is...um.. don't have children?:biggrin:

MIH said:
Nah. I just told the mailman it was for a beautiful woman about to throw herself to the mountain lions and he did it for free.
And as he delivered the chocolate he threw himself to the lions to save the Evo! How romantic.
Did you get to see if he held his fork properly Evo?

If you send chocolate to South Florida in the middle of July, would it not melt in the mailbox or during shipment?

Its cold enough here right now for chocolate to be shipped :biggrin:

Actually, I think I'm supposed to get brownies sometime soon...

Im going on a shopping spree tomorrow.. going to get lots of pudding :biggrin:

What is "I Have Chocolate"?

"I Have Chocolate" is a phrase that is often used to express one's possession of chocolate. It can also refer to a popular meme or a song by American rapper, Cam'ron.

Is "I Have Chocolate" a scientific concept?

No, "I Have Chocolate" is not a scientific concept. It is a common phrase used in everyday language and popular culture.

Why do people love chocolate?

People love chocolate because it contains chemicals that can stimulate the brain and produce feelings of pleasure and happiness. It also has a rich and indulgent taste that many people find irresistible.

What are the health benefits of chocolate?

Chocolate contains antioxidants and flavonoids that can help improve heart health and reduce the risk of certain diseases. It may also have mood-enhancing effects and can boost cognitive function.

Can you be allergic to chocolate?

Yes, it is possible to be allergic to chocolate. Some people may be allergic to ingredients such as milk, nuts, or soy that are commonly found in chocolate. Additionally, some individuals may have a sensitivity to caffeine or theobromine, which are both present in chocolate.