Math Books & Websites for Grades 10-12

• Thread starter Dooga Blackrazor
  • Start date
In summary: It's great that you are reserving time to read and prepare for your advanced courses next year. Good luck! In summary, the speaker is preparing for advanced math and English courses next year and plans to spend the summer focusing on reading. They are looking for good resources, such as books or websites, to help with their math studies and apologize for potentially posting in the wrong forum. The recommended resources include books such as Schaum's Outline Guides and Everyday Calculus, and websites such as Math Papa and Wolfram Alpha.
Dooga Blackrazor
I'm trying to get into Advanced Math next year and I'll probably be taking some other hard math courses such as Calculus. Along with Advanced English, Physics. Basically I've reserved that year to be a bookworm.

I'm going to slowly reserve more and more of my time this summer to reading rather than playing and such so the shift won't be such of a scare when I get into school again. But anyway I'll be plenty prepared for English I'm sure but Math is another issue. I'm a person who really likes to be explained in detail and I'm wondering if their are any sites for Grades 10-12 Math or something that are really top of the line? Or better yet books are a better source I'm certain. Any good Math books? So Books or Sites. :wink:

Thanks

Runs around in a barbaric fashion screaming "This Site Rules!"

Also my apologies to the moderators if I posted this in the wrong place. I was like Math Forum, Book Forum or Homework Help but I couldn't decide lol.

Physics news on Phys.org
Last edited by a moderator:

1. How can I find the best math books and websites for grades 10-12?

To find the best math books and websites for grades 10-12, you can start by asking your teachers, peers, or school librarians for recommendations. You can also do a simple online search using keywords such as "math books for grades 10-12" or "math websites for high school students". Reading reviews and ratings from other users can also help you determine which resources are the most helpful and effective.

2. Are there any free math books and websites for grades 10-12?

Yes, there are many free math books and websites available for grades 10-12. Some examples include Khan Academy, Mathplanet, and OpenStax. These resources offer comprehensive lessons, practice problems, and interactive features at no cost.

3. How do I know if a math book or website is appropriate for my grade level?

Most math books and websites will specify the grade level or age range that the content is designed for. You can also look at the topics covered to see if they align with your current math curriculum. Additionally, reading reviews and trying out a few sample lessons can give you a better idea of the difficulty level and whether it is suitable for your grade level.

4. Can math books and websites really help improve my grades?

Yes, math books and websites can definitely help improve your grades. These resources provide clear explanations, practice problems, and sometimes even personalized feedback to help you understand concepts and improve your skills. However, it's important to also seek help from your teachers and actively participate in class for the best results.

5. Are there any math books and websites that offer additional resources for exam preparation?

Yes, there are many math books and websites that offer additional resources specifically for exam preparation. Some examples include practice exams, study guides, and tips for test-taking. Make sure to look for these features when selecting a resource for exam preparation.