Is this solution right or not ? Need yr backing

• Thread starter Mechano
  • Start date
In summary, the individuals are discussing a solution for a problem and asking for clarification and approval from others. The solution involves the use of the chain rule and substitution, and the individual is seeking backing or approval for their solution. They also mention a related question and ask for suggestions on finding a solution for it.
Mechano
Is this solution right or not ? Need yr backing

Hello guys,

would you please check the solution attached with this post and whether it's right or wrong ?
if wrong, what's the correct solution

I'm looking forward to get yr backing ASAP

Attachments

• helo.jpg
    helo.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 214
Physics news on Phys.org

Hey Mechano and welcome to the forums.

Looks good to me with the chain rule and proper substitution but its been a while since I've done any vector calculus or line integrals, but based on the identities, the chain rule and the substitution looks good.

Hopefully we can get a few more clarifications here just to be sure.

I'm grateful your quick response Chiro, I"m agree with you, let's waiting the other clarification to be sure of solution's validity

for the same problem above, can you help me to suggest solution to find

[itex]\oint[/itex]gdf

would you please check the attachment, I solved above question and I need your approval

Attachments

• scan0005.jpg
    scan0005.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 310

1. Is this solution based on reliable evidence?

To determine if a solution is right or not, it is important to first assess the validity of the evidence used to support it. Look for credible sources, such as peer-reviewed studies or data from reputable organizations, to back up the proposed solution.

2. How does this solution compare to alternative options?

Before deciding if a solution is right or not, it is important to consider alternative options. This could involve researching other proposed solutions or consulting with experts in the field. Comparing different solutions can help determine which one is the most effective and feasible.

3. Has this solution been tested or implemented before?

One way to determine if a solution is right or not is to look at its track record. Has it been tested in similar situations or implemented in other contexts? If so, what were the results? This can provide valuable insights into the potential success of the proposed solution.

4. Are there any potential drawbacks or limitations to this solution?

No solution is perfect, and it is important to consider any potential drawbacks or limitations of a proposed solution. This could include potential negative impacts on certain groups or the environment, or practical barriers to implementation. Evaluating these factors can help determine if a solution is truly the best option.

5. Is there consensus among experts in the field about this solution?

Another way to determine if a solution is right or not is to evaluate the opinions of experts in the field. This could involve researching their perspectives on the proposed solution or seeking out their feedback directly. If there is a general consensus among experts, it can provide more confidence in the validity of the solution.