Finding the girl of your dreams

• Thread starter elabed haidar
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Dreams Girl
In summary: Life is too short to be unhappy about food.In summary, Don't be discouraged when things don't go your way. You'll eventually find your happy place.
You keep saying "it's been a while". I don't think a relationship is the main thing on your mind...

Physics news on Phys.org
fap fap fap

man when some one stays for three years without knowing a girl , it really seems hard . I am not looking for a relationship to have fun , I've finished my first year in physics , and in two years , i want to contiune my studies in australlia , and it would mean a lot to me and my family to find that special girl ,that is all .
i know it seems silly , but that is what i wanted to say

elabed haidar said:
man when some one stays for three years without knowing a girl , it really seems hard . I am not looking for a relationship to have fun , I've finished my first year in physics , and in two years , i want to contiune my studies in australlia , and it would mean a lot to me and my family to find that special girl ,that is all .
i know it seems silly , but that is what i wanted to say

You plan on moving to Australia and yet expect to have found "the one" - who is willing to go with you or stick around without you?

hehehehe, first i am traveling to australlia just to contiune my studies .
second , man if i tell any girl here that i was born in asutrallia they 'll run towards me .

elabed haidar said:
hehehehe, first i am traveling to australlia just to contiune my studies .
second , man if i tell any girl here that i was born in asutrallia they 'll run towards me .

Then I'd say this thread is somewhat premature - by however long you plan to stay there.

well i was thinking that when i finish the three years in physics or electronics bachelor;
(ps i really don't know which is better for me)
and then go to australlia and contiune my studies as a professional engineer after that i hope that i could find a decent job ; woth good money ; and be able to visit my country as much as I can .
For now i secured my place as a second year in either pure physics or electronics

Unless you plan to find someone in Australia, it's not a plan that will easily accommodate a relationship at home.

actually my aunt lives there and we have a lot of people there we know

elabed haidar said:
actually my aunt lives there and we have a lot of people there we know

So? The way I'm reading it, it sounds like you want someone in your home country.

If you want someone in Australia, that's fine, but that would mean the same thing in reverse.

Why not just wait until you're settled somewhere?

that is the best solution i guess , but you know sometimes , at some point a person should release everything thought he has in his mind , so thank you jaredjames

<h2>1. How do I know if she is the one?</h2><p>Finding the girl of your dreams is a personal journey and only you can determine if she is the one for you. However, some signs that she may be the one include feeling a deep connection with her, being able to communicate openly and honestly, and sharing similar values and goals for the future.</p><h2>2. Where can I meet the girl of my dreams?</h2><p>There is no one specific place to meet the girl of your dreams. She could be anywhere - at work, in your social circle, or even online. The key is to put yourself out there and be open to new experiences and people. Join clubs or groups that align with your interests, attend events, and be confident in yourself.</p><h2>3. Is it important to have a specific "type" when looking for the girl of your dreams?</h2><p>Having a specific type can limit your options and prevent you from getting to know someone who may be a great match for you. Instead of focusing on physical attributes, focus on finding someone who shares your values and interests and who you have a strong connection with.</p><h2>4. How long does it take to find the girl of your dreams?</h2><p>There is no set timeline for finding the girl of your dreams. It could happen quickly or it could take some time. The important thing is to not rush the process and to be patient. Enjoy getting to know different people and trust that the right person will come along when the time is right.</p><h2>5. How do I make a good impression on the girl of my dreams?</h2><p>The best way to make a good impression is to be yourself and show genuine interest in getting to know her. Be respectful, listen to what she has to say, and be honest about your intentions. Don't try to be someone you're not, as it will only lead to disappointment in the long run.</p>

1. How do I know if she is the one?

Finding the girl of your dreams is a personal journey and only you can determine if she is the one for you. However, some signs that she may be the one include feeling a deep connection with her, being able to communicate openly and honestly, and sharing similar values and goals for the future.

2. Where can I meet the girl of my dreams?

There is no one specific place to meet the girl of your dreams. She could be anywhere - at work, in your social circle, or even online. The key is to put yourself out there and be open to new experiences and people. Join clubs or groups that align with your interests, attend events, and be confident in yourself.

3. Is it important to have a specific "type" when looking for the girl of your dreams?

Having a specific type can limit your options and prevent you from getting to know someone who may be a great match for you. Instead of focusing on physical attributes, focus on finding someone who shares your values and interests and who you have a strong connection with.

4. How long does it take to find the girl of your dreams?

There is no set timeline for finding the girl of your dreams. It could happen quickly or it could take some time. The important thing is to not rush the process and to be patient. Enjoy getting to know different people and trust that the right person will come along when the time is right.

5. How do I make a good impression on the girl of my dreams?

The best way to make a good impression is to be yourself and show genuine interest in getting to know her. Be respectful, listen to what she has to say, and be honest about your intentions. Don't try to be someone you're not, as it will only lead to disappointment in the long run.