Simple Fitness Equipment - Find It on Amazon!

• Thread starter exequor
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Equipment
In summary: Arm & Chest ExerciserIn summary, the conversation is about a person looking for a specific piece of equipment with two handles joined by springs in the middle for simple exercises. They ask for help in finding it, and someone suggests that it may be called a "Chest Expander." Others chime in with suggestions for similar equipment and alternative options. Eventually, the original poster finds the equipment they were looking for.
exequor
I am looking for a simple piece of equipment w/ the following description:

It has two handles at the ends joined by springs in the middle. It is really simple and can be used for simple excercises. One handle can be placed under a foot to mimick simple bicep training.

I went through all the equipment on amazon but still can't find it. Does anyone know what I'm talking about and where I can find it?

Physics news on Phys.org
Something kinda like this?
http://www.gymcor.com/chestexpander.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I know what you are talking about, but I have no clue what it is called, sorry!

Chest Expander looks like what it's supposed to be called from what I have found on google.

Thanks alot, "Chest Expander" turns up the right result on Amazon.com.

Chest expander: Get the 1980's version (with tension springs, not bands) which has the inherent quality of removing all of your chest hair. Then all you need to do is grease up and your ready to hit muscle beach.

Save your money. Just get a some of those solid rubber bungee cords (not the lighter fabric ones) and a couple of replacement handles for a snow shovel.

Homer Simpson said:
Chest expander: Get the 1980's version (with tension springs, not bands) which has the inherent quality of removing all of your chest hair. Then all you need to do is grease up and your ready to hit muscle beach.
That is the one that I had before, but I can't find it anymore hence I'm looking to buy a new one.

1. What types of fitness equipment can I find on Amazon?

Amazon offers a wide variety of simple fitness equipment, including resistance bands, jump ropes, yoga mats, dumbbells, and balance balls.

2. Are these fitness equipment items affordable?

The prices of simple fitness equipment on Amazon vary, but many are affordable and budget-friendly. You can find options ranging from under $10 to over $100.

3. Can I trust the quality of fitness equipment on Amazon?

Amazon has a review system in place, allowing customers to leave feedback on the quality and effectiveness of the products they purchase. Additionally, many brands and sellers on Amazon have their own customer reviews and ratings, giving you a better idea of the quality of the fitness equipment.

4. Is it easy to purchase fitness equipment on Amazon?

Yes, purchasing fitness equipment on Amazon is a simple and straightforward process. You can easily browse through different options, read reviews, and make a purchase with just a few clicks.

5. Can I find equipment suitable for my fitness level on Amazon?

Yes, Amazon offers fitness equipment for all levels, from beginners to advanced. With a variety of options, you can find the perfect equipment to fit your fitness goals and abilities.