Debunking Video: UFO Enthusiast Shares Link for Proof - sONQ3KCNDO4

• Thread starter kasse
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Video
In summary: If u count the number of ropes in this http://www.bristolfiesta.co.uk/gallery/NG_2.jpg and count the number of lights on the ufo (i think its 12, 13 or 14), see if they match.Did this thing ever do anything that goes beyond the performance envelope of a radio controlled toy?It looked a lot like the fire lanterns 'Khoom Fay' , with the main UFO being a remote controlled hot air balloon.It looked a lot like the fire lanterns 'Khoom Fay' , with the main UFO being a remote controlled hot air balloon.
kasse
http://youtube.com/watch?v=sONQ3KCNDO4

Has it been debunked? I need a link!

A friend of mine is a UFO fanatic, and he sent it to me to convert me. I have to admit I'm a little impressed. How was it made?

Physics news on Phys.org
Cool video i hadnt seen it before. The initial spheres could be fireballoons or whatever theyr called, they are often released in large groups. The final craft, could perhaps be a hot air balloon or some other kind of decorated balloon. It looks like it accelerates, but its not clear enough.

The thing looks similar to another sighting video some years ago, which was shot from a busy street intersection, somewhere in south america.

If u count the number of ropes in this http://www.bristolfiesta.co.uk/gallery/NG_2.jpg [Broken] and count the number of lights on the ufo (i think its 12, 13 or 14), see if they match.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did this thing ever do anything that goes beyond the performance envelope of a radio controlled toy?

It looked a lot like the fire lanterns 'Khoom Fay' , with the main UFO being a remote controlled hot air balloon.

hypatia said:
It looked a lot like the fire lanterns 'Khoom Fay' , with the main UFO being a remote controlled hot air balloon.

Aw! Contess,
You are not suppose to tell.
GTB please.
S

kasse said:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=sONQ3KCNDO4

Has it been debunked? I need a link!

A friend of mine is a UFO fanatic, and he sent it to me to convert me. I have to admit I'm a little impressed. How was it made?

If a blurry video has won you over, then I'm not sure you even needed that to "believe."

I do find it interesting how many people taking random videos with their camcorders will spot UFO's, and yet dedicated video feeds never seem to capture much of anything.

The UFO's must be watching all the video feeds and strategically placing themselves in front of people who can't hold their video cameras steady!

1. What is the purpose of the "Debunking Video: UFO Enthusiast Shares Link for Proof - sONQ3KCNDO4"?

The purpose of this video is to provide evidence and analysis to debunk claims made by a UFO enthusiast, specifically the link that they shared as proof of extraterrestrial activity.

2. Who created the "Debunking Video: UFO Enthusiast Shares Link for Proof - sONQ3KCNDO4"?

The debunking video was created by a team of scientists and researchers who specialize in analyzing and debunking claims related to UFOs and extraterrestrial activity.

3. How was the evidence in the shared link debunked in the "Debunking Video: UFO Enthusiast Shares Link for Proof - sONQ3KCNDO4"?

The evidence in the shared link was debunked through a thorough analysis of the source and its credibility, as well as scientific explanations and evidence that disproved the claims made in the link.

4. Is there any truth to the claims made in the shared link?

Based on the evidence and analysis presented in the "Debunking Video: UFO Enthusiast Shares Link for Proof - sONQ3KCNDO4", it can be concluded that there is no truth to the claims made in the shared link. The evidence presented in the link is not credible and can be explained by natural or man-made phenomena.

5. What is the importance of debunking videos like "Debunking Video: UFO Enthusiast Shares Link for Proof - sONQ3KCNDO4"?

Debunking videos serve an important purpose in promoting critical thinking and preventing the spread of false information. By providing evidence and analysis, these videos help to educate the public and promote a more rational and scientific approach to understanding the world around us.