The We love you Danger thread

In summary, Danger appreciates all the support he has received from friends on the We love you Danger thread. He is grateful for the lessons learned on the PF forum, and is still investigating possible medical options.

I appreciate the PF archive of peace which you share with a cast of thousands, Danger!

~Dilate time~

Physics news on Phys.org

Danger said:
That prior incident quite took me by surprise. Yes... Evo, Astronuc, MIH, Moonbear, Arildno, Lacy... all know my real name, phone numbers, and address. Evo, Astro and Moonie also have my next-of-kin info.

Okay. Good to know.

Hello everyone,,,
Doctors also human, so should not discourage them...
I follow my doctor's advices and have healthy personality...
I recommended all of you to follow the doctor's advices...

Albern said:
Hello everyone,,,
Doctors also human, so should not discourage them...
I follow my doctor's advices and have healthy personality...
I recommended all of you to follow the doctor's advices...

Hello Albern, Welcome to Physicsforums and thank you kindly :tongue2: for this mornings panick attack.

Edit: May I offer the fish this time?

Last edited:
<h2>1. What is "The We love you Danger" thread?</h2><p>"The We love you Danger" thread is a popular online forum where fans of the band Danger discuss their love for the group and their music.</p><h2>2. Who can join "The We love you Danger" thread?</h2><p>Anyone can join "The We love you Danger" thread as long as they follow the forum's rules and guidelines.</p><h2>3. What topics are discussed in "The We love you Danger" thread?</h2><p>The main topics discussed in "The We love you Danger" thread are the band's music, upcoming concerts and events, fan theories, and general discussions about the members and their personal lives.</p><h2>4. How can I contribute to "The We love you Danger" thread?</h2><p>You can contribute to "The We love you Danger" thread by actively participating in discussions, sharing your thoughts and opinions, and posting any relevant news or updates about the band.</p><h2>5. Are there any rules or guidelines for "The We love you Danger" thread?</h2><p>Yes, "The We love you Danger" thread has rules and guidelines that all members must follow in order to maintain a respectful and welcoming community. These rules include no hate speech, no spamming, and no personal attacks on other members.</p>

1. What is "The We love you Danger" thread?

"The We love you Danger" thread is a popular online forum where fans of the band Danger discuss their love for the group and their music.

2. Who can join "The We love you Danger" thread?

Anyone can join "The We love you Danger" thread as long as they follow the forum's rules and guidelines.

3. What topics are discussed in "The We love you Danger" thread?

The main topics discussed in "The We love you Danger" thread are the band's music, upcoming concerts and events, fan theories, and general discussions about the members and their personal lives.

4. How can I contribute to "The We love you Danger" thread?

You can contribute to "The We love you Danger" thread by actively participating in discussions, sharing your thoughts and opinions, and posting any relevant news or updates about the band.

5. Are there any rules or guidelines for "The We love you Danger" thread?

Yes, "The We love you Danger" thread has rules and guidelines that all members must follow in order to maintain a respectful and welcoming community. These rules include no hate speech, no spamming, and no personal attacks on other members.