How do I ask for a sticky post, and who do I ask?

• Thread starter Dual Op Amp
  • Start date
In summary, to request a sticky post, you can contact the moderators or administrators of the platform or community where you want the post to be stickied. However, this does not guarantee that your post will be stickied as the moderators will consider the post's relevance, quality, and the platform's guidelines. There is usually a limit to the number of sticky posts allowed at one time, and the duration of a sticky post can vary depending on the platform or community. It is best to check with the moderators for specific guidelines and duration on the platform you are using.
Dual Op Amp
How do I ask for a sticky post, and who do I ask?

Physics news on Phys.org
The forum mentors decide if a post should be made sticky (permanent). You can pm the forum mentor if you have something you think would qualify, but the decision rests with the mentor.

1. How do I ask for a sticky post?

To ask for a sticky post, you can reach out to the moderators or administrators of the platform or community where you want the post to be stickied. You can usually find their contact information in the "About" or "Contact Us" section of the website.

2. Who do I ask for a sticky post?

The person or group you should ask for a sticky post will depend on the platform or community you are a part of. It is best to reach out to the moderators or administrators as they are typically the ones who have the ability to make posts sticky.

3. Will requesting a sticky post guarantee that it will be stickied?

No, requesting a sticky post does not guarantee that it will be stickied. The moderators or administrators will consider your request and make a decision based on the post's relevance, quality, and the platform's guidelines for sticky posts.

4. Is there a limit to the number of sticky posts allowed at one time?

Yes, there is typically a limit to the number of sticky posts allowed at one time. This limit can vary depending on the platform or community, so it is best to check their guidelines or ask the moderators for clarification.

5. How long will my post stay sticky?

The duration of a sticky post can vary depending on the platform or community. Some may have a set time limit, while others may keep it sticky until there is a more relevant or important post to replace it. It is best to check with the moderators for the specific duration of a sticky post on the platform you are using.