higgs strahlung

by Qiahs
Tags: amplitude, feynman diagram, higgs, matrix element, strahlung
Qiahs
Jan23-14, 11:59 AM
P: 2
Hello dear everyone

I would like to ask if someone can help me with the following two things:

1) How many different feynman diagrams can one possibly draw for Higgs strahlung production that is of 4th order? The mediator should be Z-particle.

2) Formulate an equation for the amplitude (also known as the matrix element) of just one of those diagrams.

Your help is so much appreciated.
Phys.Org News Partner Physics news on Phys.org
Physicists consider implications of recent revelations about the universe's first light
Vacuum ultraviolet lamp of the future created in Japan
Grasp of SQUIDs dynamics facilitates eavesdropping
RGevo
Jan23-14, 01:20 PM
P: 81
Do you mean a 4th order QCD correction? Or you want the weak corrections and qcd corrections?

Can you write a 1st order correction matrix element?
Qiahs
Jan24-14, 02:31 AM
P: 2
It should only be the weak corrections of 4th order, be cause we are using electron and positron.

I have writen one, but not sure if its correct.. What is challenging is the H ray; how to treat that?

Do u know how many different diagrams one can make of 4th order correction in this case? :)

Register to reply