Sep2-13, 10:47 AM
These are few preliminary questions, if someone could help me with:
1. What are the impacts of EM field on Aluminium Ferrite nanoparticles (carry both dielectric & magnetic features), compare to EM field applied on Aluminium oxide (pure dielectric)?
2. If solenoid is used to generate magnetic field; what is it use to generate EM waves?
3. Does the same 'function generator' could be used for both EM & magnetic field, to record their impacts on a material?
4. Does an antenna necessary to embed near the material to generate the amplified waves?
5. How to calculate the distance between the EM/Magnetic field generator to the material to produce a low frequency waves, say 10^2 - 10^7 Hz?
6. What is a way to measure the frequency reflected back from the material?
Your responses would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
|Register to reply|
|Internal E-field of dielectric cylinder immersed in static E-field||Advanced Physics Homework||6|
|Electric or magnetic field at point P in presence of dielectric/magnetic material.||Classical Physics||9|
|Magnetic field of long rotating dielectric cylinder with built in radial polarization||Advanced Physics Homework||3|
|D-field -> E-field when the dielectric constant is a function of space||Classical Physics||0|
|Induced Magnetic Field in Dielectric||Introductory Physics Homework||1|